Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div. 1A Relegation Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has it ever occurred to you that some people have better thing to do than come on this site.
Has it ever occurred to you that as the site administrator, I can check the backend and see when TTPers visit the site? Furthermore, how the fcuk can you be thanking JAGS and Dicken's Cider for saying very bad things about your sweetheart Dazza and giving you added incentive in your match if you haven't been "on this site"?

But let's just assume for a moment that some of you muckers really haven't been around here for a long time... isn't it funny how some of you seem to have the time now to come onto the site? :rolleyes:

Have a good summer planning for next year's "onward and upward" campaign, you guys will get it right one of these years, law of averages and whatnot :eek:

~Regs.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

off topic i know but that is a creative avator, regs. has there been a thread devoted to it that i don't know about?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you became a Premium Member, you would know that there is a thread, yes.

But seeing how you don't reply to PMs from the TTP administration, I doubt you'll have access to those forums anytime soon :eek:

:D

Back on topic... So what games have relegation implications this weekend in Div 1A?

~Regs.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bimini's are fighting the Serbs for an opportunity of a relegation battle.

I'll be watching. :(

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens,

Maybe your MVP, OG, will miraculously make an appearance on Sunday.

I'm open to offers.;)

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside V's Serbia (The crunch time!)

OK it's crunch time for Westside. Playing for a playoff berth, not what we'd planned, but we have dealt our own cards and must play with them now!

F@#king passion and pride is whats needed now.....as well as goals!

So we need support people! My incentive to anyone from TTP who will be on the Westside sideline on Sunday (especially Gaffa) is beer!

Anyone who turns up will be supplied with a Stella or a Keith's from our cooler. We may not have played like a high end team, but we are always stocked with high end beer! We have our reasons!

Make yourself known to #17 and I'll make sure you are looked after!

Westside V's Serbia
Sunday March 9th, Riverway @2pm

Duke:wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any Plans for Sunday, Jinky

Originally posted by Duke
Anyone who turns up will be supplied with a Stella or a Keith's from our cooler. We may not have played like a high end team, but we are always stocked with high end beer! We have our reasons!

You Drive and I will pay for GAS.

Stella, Stella

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Only Game in Town

Originally posted by Jinky
Give me a shout HOS.

Well we won't get the free Beer at Riverway, but we can watch Sapperton kick Smallsy all over Hillcrest:wa:

Jinky and HOS heading up to Hillcrest for a little afternoon footy.

Keeper bring some pints.

HOS

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone cares, or is still following "Winter"soccer

Peg/oly's 2 West Side 1

Peg/oly's live to play another playoff. Hats off to West side, it was a very fair but hard fought battle.
Hard to believe we were fighting for relegation since it only took our two teams; two full games and 65 mins to see the first goal. west side scored a nice goal mid way through the second half to go up 1-0. Pegs scored in the 89th minute to send it into overtime. Overtime was fairly one sided with pegs scoring on a nice header off a corner kick about 10 or 15 mins in.
Hopefully the season will be over before the Stanley cup playoffs.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the sidelines . . .

Pegs scored in the 89th minute to send it into overtime.
Seemed more like the 95th minute. :rolleyes: Less than 30 seconds from the final whistle -- like a fcuking Shakespearean tragedy.

FYI: Too bad about the unfortunate, classless display from some of the Peg-Oly guys. In a game such as this, there's no need to abuse any particular players. The loss was enough, thanks.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and...

...if this is the case, what the fcuk happened to biminis? always a solid div 1 team. could it be their goal keeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0