Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div. 1A Relegation Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey captian where you there? what are your thoughts?

Here are my thoughts. Your team is shite and once again, your uniforms are worse. Congrats on staying up this year because you are going NOWHERE next year again. Gaffa, I'm sorry for these posts but they have nothing to do with you, just the shite team you WERE a part of.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twats!

Some of you Meraloma idiots need to give your head a shake :mad:

If it takes people on here to get you pumped for a game then you don't belong playing first division :rolleyes: The mere fact that some of you morons haven't said a word on TTP for a long time only to surface now says it all.

Your 3-7-0 formation doesn't work.
I suppose they should have switched to your 10-0-1? :rolleyes:

It's no wonder the Mermaids are the proverbial Billy No Mates of the VMSL (TM Buckfast)...

~Regs.

PS. both teams were shite yesterday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game at David Lam today

I forgot this beauty. You are surely TTP? The only good thing about the quality of the game was the view at David Lam. Sorry Jags/Dickinsider, but I have to be honest. BTW, why did Meralomas enter the Div. 1 cup instead of the Imperial Cup?

Captain

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
classic David Lam relegation battles

Dazza et al:

Congratulations on staying up again. Don't listen to Captain rantings, I have know idea why he went to your game vs. Peg/Olys looking for beautiful football. Relegation battles are never pretty (aside from well-slotted own goals).

max
ps. I would say something clever about Spurs at this point, but I'm completely gutted that they are playing like sh!te recently. Not worth my 35 quid by a long shot, which I paid last week to see them shite the pot for 45 mins against a 10 man Fulham. I'm still furious at the lack of strikers.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Condescending Mermaids

Dazza,

The timing and the content of your posts are constantly, so fcuking predictable.

Dazza: "We really should have had more... blah, blah, blah....I hate to see you go down... blah, blah, blah.... it got me up for it even more... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..."

After taking in yesterday's match, I realize that the ugly footie that your squad plays has yet to change and can only assume, will never change. Great stuff on the big win though :rolleyes: . Good luck avoiding relegation again next season, and the next, and the next....

~LuchwhoenjoyedthesidelineswithmyoldOlymatesandthecompanyoftheCaptainJinkyParkheadetal

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Computer problems....

Dazza .... I'm glad that I have become a motivational figure for you. I charge the same rates as Tony Robbins. However, based on what I saw of your game on the weekend, I don't think that I can help you with your slow foot speed and your gentle first touch. The game was the shiite, the field was shiite and the $15 ball you supplied was shiite. The best part of the day was having a pint afterwards and watching some birds rollerblade on the seawall. Let's face it, both teams were terrible and the result could have gone either way. You had one off the bar and we had two. We had a couple glorious chances and so did you. You guys scored on a breakaway from a throw-in while one of our centre backs was too busy bitching at one of our own players. A mental mistake that we have committed a number of times this year. Final result ... you win, we lose. Our problem this year (as it has been for the last couple) is that we cannot score and we do not play as a team ...... this is probably reflective on the numbers we get to training. It is the same guys week in and week out, so we get no chance to learn to play as a team. We are a better team than our results show ..... unfortunately, the results are what count, not what is on paper. LT Wanker is a cnut. PERIOD.

Congrats on the battle to stay up. We still hold our own destiny (I think), so on to the next game.

JR

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza Motivated?

Dazza, you may have been motivated; but it still didn't change the fact that you are fat, bald, and shitty:D . The Merry Lamas may still be in Div. 1 but you Dazza, should not be. I am not sure if your first touch was that bad, or if you were trying a one time shot every time the ball game to you. Not a very well played game by either team (relegation battle) alot of kick and run and over all shite soccer. Our lack of finish was again the problem, along with the fact that OG did not pop one in for us. Lamas keeper had a good game, and their striker had some nice finish on his breakaway. Other than that, both teams were terrible. Was a waste of time for all three fans(read in: Hecklers) that showed up, at least there were cold pints and a few good laughs after the game with Jinky, Captain, and Parkhead ( who has more goals than our entire team)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was a waste of time for all three fans(read in: Hecklers) that showed up, at least there were cold pints and a few good laughs after the game with Jinky, Captain, and Parkhead ( who has more goals than our entire team)

I don't think you can say that it was a complete waste of time for us as we did get to see some lovely scenary on the sea wall.:D Along with having a few pints to start our Saturday night off. It would have been a little better had Peg/oly's put a couple in the net. But apparently Peg has some difficulty doing that.:rolleyes:

Cheers Dickens Cider and Jags, hopefully you guys can stay up and next year beat those muckers.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Captain may or may not be an absolute moron but I know for a fact that he has never walked off a field because he didn't like the refereeing.

If he had, he would be an absolute quitter.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

The mere fact that some of you morons haven't said a word on TTP for a long time only to surface now says it all

Has it ever occurred to you that some people have better thing to do than come on this site. Why talk to idiots like yourself when there is no footy being played anyways? :rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done NO2. 39 posts and you are calling people morons. Or is it 40 now. You ask if people have better things to do but if you are posting at quarter to 2 on a thursday apparently you don't either. I know I don't. And besides, the Captain may be a moron but at least his team wasn't struggling to stay in Div 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0