Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div. 1A Relegation Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it is in downtown Vancouver. Regs might even get his pool money, if he decides to show up. :) Lord knows I have lots of extra money right now. We will get the cooler from Jimmy.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be driving so you have to come over around 12:00. I am going to drop Kira off with Natasha's dad at around 1:30, so we can go to the game after. We should have already collected our Willhill wins in the morning. :rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a plan. If you can pull off the willhill wins for us I will buy you your first pint maybe two depending on the amount of winnings.:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To get back on topic, Peg will beat the Lomas 2 - 1 on Saturday, setting up a possible 4 way tie for last place or 7th place, depending on what way you look at it.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full Cooler for Captain & Parkhead

Captain & Parkhead ........ with quality footballers such as yourselves attending our kicking of the Mermaids, we will ensure that our cooler is fully stocked .... on the off chance that yours runs dry. Will we be blessed by a visit from Regs ... now that he is even more of a Peg supporter?

I know we are unable to sport any green and white hoops .... or even canary yellow, but I thought that the offer should be presented on strip selection. Sky Blue or Orange??????

See you at David Lam aka Yaletown Residence Doggy Shiite Park.

JR

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BibS????

Not sure that is such a good idea. OG may get confused, and suit up for the wrong team. Jags are you car pooling with Milty tomorrow???

The Lynnwood/Oly's.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Concerned....

03-01-2003 03:17 AM

After looking at your post, Dickensider, I am concerned about your ability to function in today's big match, which I will have a whack of money on. Isn't this an early night for you? Are you taking things TOO seriously? I need to know before the match, so I can wager accordingly.

Captain

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Captain Morgan

I was just up early getting in a good pre game meal (Read in two pizza slices) and getting lots of fluid in the body. Wouldn't want to cramp up today. Your bet is safe .

Growers_cider:wa:

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 1 - 0 Peg

A first half goal from Scott C. sealed the deal. I only saw the 1st half. Lomas had a couple of chances that could have given them a comfortable lead. Peg's only good chance cannoned of the bar. The second half was much like the first I hear.

Lomas just looked like they wanted it more. Who was the Peg left back? Awful player.;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hagars 2 - West Side 0
West side goalie tragically mis-read the play and used his hands to stop the ball outside of the 18 and obtain a red card in the first 10 min. They had a few chances to tie the game at 1-1 but this day was not their day.

Looks like Hagars aging squad will be around in div 1 for another year.

Draz
Immediately following a poor decision to come out, I reacted with instinct to stop a chip shot outside the box. Wrong move. This man's season is over. :(

So . . . . who's up for Squamish?

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game at David Lam today. Thanks Jags and dickens for getting me pumped up for todays match:D . The better team won today.

Dazza on N02's PC:bronco: :wa:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nicely does it.....

Lomas 1
Peg 0

The right team won....heh, heh, heh:cool:

We really should have had more. Fair play to Peg though, they came out strong in the second half. You guys really need some strikers though. Your 3-7-0 formation doesn't work.

Solid bunch of lads though and I hate to see you go down, just as I hated seeing PGR go down last year. I have enjoyed the battles. Perhaps you will still escape...good luck.

JAGs and Dickens - thanks for giving me some extra motivation last week with your posts in the Div 1 Cup Thread...it got me up for it even more. I just wish my shot off the crossbar had bounced down over the line.

dazofftohavesomefunwiththecatteamtomorrow
:bronco: :knvb: :wa:

LT Walker

Feb 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
question JAGS? dick?

yo boys maybe you haven't learned too much the key to victory is keeping your mouth shut... what you said about dazza sealed your deal! well played for some peg players, but overall what a buch of (possible div 2) plumbers!

ltwalkerwhowasaspectator...butlikessomepegplayers!

mustgoattendthisgirlinmybed!

hey captian where you there? what are your thoughts?

:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solid bunch of lads though and I hate to see you go down, just as I hated seeing PGR go down last year. I have enjoyed the battles. Perhaps you will still escape...good luck.

Dazza, you are a fcuking awful player. How did you miss the open net? What game were you watching? Your team is fcuking utter shite and I find it amusing that you posted FINALLY after a win. Your team deserved nothing more than a draw. You were awful like you were the last time we played you. Your uniforms are shite and your style of football is even worse. BTW, do you remember the bet we had when we were behind you in the standings? Apparently not. Your team is shite and your blatant miss sums it all up. Your touch was nothing better than a Wimbledon center back. That is complimentary BTW and you are complete and utter mince, according to Jinky/Captain/Parkhead/CO. Thanks for tackling CO last summer you fcuking cheater. Meralomas are crap and I am disappointed that you are not going down. I would rather see Serbians in flames eating Hagar's baby children than see you cnuts stay in first division. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0