Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 DIV 1A Predictions - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better late than never :D

Peg-Olys v Norvan “A’

Club Ireland v Hagar’s “A”

WFC Bimini’s v Clan Alumni

S White Eagles v Binger’s Army

Sikh Temple “A” v Meraloma “A’

=================================

We will end the first half of the season on a high note, though being tied with the Mermaids isn't something to aspire to in my books :rolleyes:

~Regs.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions....

Peg. 3-2 Norvan ( Norvan struggling )
Club I. 3-1 Hagars
Bimini's 1-6 Clan
Serbs 3-2 Binger's
Temple ?- ? Lomas

Good Luck to all.....except Clan

Hard Ballz:D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Where is the Love????? Norvan over Pegs???? I take back my game report last weekend and would amend it to say that Regs yellow should have been a RED ..... at minimum. Probably worthy of a 5 year ban .... equivalent to assaulting a linseman.:D :D :D

Norvan ? v. Pegs ? - learned my lesson v. Barney's Army
Club I. 2-1 Hagars
Bimini's 0-5 Clan
Serbs 3-1 Binger's
Temple 4- 0 Lomas

Good luck to all this weekend .... except Norvan, Clan, Barneys, Lomas and Hagars .... doesn't leave many left;) ;) ;) .

LUCKY

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions....

Here Goes....

Peg. 3-2 Norvan
Club I. 4-1 Hagars (First Home Win??)
Bimini's 0-4 Clan
Serbs 3-2 Binger's
Temple 3-0 Lomas

~Champ

:wa:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, Club I Champ, Parkhead et el.

I might come and watch your game tomorrow, provide there are some brews and special drink available.

If I don't see you, good luck.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 9

Peg 3-2 Norvan- with pegs new signings and Norvan's recent woes this should be a fairly even match.

Club I 3-2 Hagars

Bimini's 1-5 Clan

Serb's 3-1 Bingers

Temple ? ? Lomas

Good luck

2nd half should be very interesting.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Special drinks will be ready.......

Biteme,

The drinks will be there, as will the coolers.

Peg 2-2 Norvan- Norvan's Jekyll and Hyde keeper will muff two up

Club I ? - ? Hagars - Don't like predicting our games although I am guaranteeing a win......[':rolleyes:']

Bimini's 0-4 Clan

Serb's 1-1 Bingers

Temple 6 - 0 Lomas

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holly fcuk lads, according to all of the predictions us folk at Bimini's are certain to conceed at least four goals and maybe six!! At least a couple of you gave us a goal........cheers!!!

After a couple of weeks away in Geordieland I'll do well to avoid a yellow today, but the passion of watching the Toon Army win three in a row, including Juventus, has me up for it!

WFC are going to try and defy odds this afternoon at Hillcrest. I'll stick my head out and say we will get a result.

I'm going for a 2-2.

Haway the lads!

Duke

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you even allowed to play, Duke? Has the league already determined that you've had 3 (or 4) yellows and asked you to sit? Remember, Mr. "Proud Father" Moore had to wait 2 years before the league realized he had to sit.

Nevertheless, I hope you're cleared.

Keepernotlookingforwardtothecoldtoday.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan vs. Bimini's...

I saw 10-15 minutes of the second half before I left and the score was 5-0, 6-0......or something like that.......Keeper could probably tell us more if he's up to it.

Hard Ballz

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
keeper

Just spoke to keeper. Apparently he has a bit of tan on the back of his neck from the red light behind the net.

He mentioned 6:1 at the half but claimed he went to the hospital with at dislocated finger (don't you just tape those??? :D ).

Keeper, care to elaborate?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan v. Bimini's

Prediction:
Bimini's 1-6 Clan
You meant the first half, right?

Despite carrying 80% of the play ;) , Bimini's were unlucky to give up 6 goals in the first half and be reduced to 10 men (don't know exactly what happened -- something about kicking someone in the nuts).

We gave up the first, but tied it up within a minute and felt pretty good about ourselves -- for a little while. A second Clan header: in. A third: in. Then we caved for good and played like a team resigned to losing.

Shortly into the 2nd, I was sent packing so I could head to St. Vincent and check for any rectal tears from the raping I received in the first half. While I was there I asked them to re-align and stitch up my finger. Thankfully, my anus remained unscathed, however my finger decided to take the next several weeks off. A plastics appointment on Monday will determine just how many.

6-1 when I left (I think) -- we showed up thinking we were going to lose, which made it that much worse.

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bad day!!

OK, Clan ended up beating us 8-1.......none of you predicted that one...ha!

As Keeper mentioned we were playing pretty decent even when they scored 3 goals....three goals from corners as well! They got another from somewhere, probably another corner as 5 of their goals came that way.

Then one of their defenders kicked our striker pretty hard as we were about to swing the ball into their box and score (I have to dream right?!). Our striker decided to turn around, kick him in the nuts and punch him in the face! For some reason our lad got send off for retaliation??!! Their player escaped everything as the ref did not see the first incident! From that point on the game just turned to shite.

We decided that it'd be a great idea to give the ball back to Clan as soon as we got it from them. A team effort by Bimini's as every one of us played like a bag of shite.

Whats that saying, "you win as a team, and you lose as a team". Well that was certainly the case for WFC Bimini's yesterday!

Duke

ps. I apologise for my prediction of 2-2, it must have been the jetlag!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: A bad day!!

Originally posted by Duke
Our striker decided to turn around, kick him in the nuts and punch him in the face!
Their player escaped everything

I think a kick in the nuts is not Escaping Everything.:eek:

Clan is really starting to Roll, are they expecting more players to come on board once the SFU University season is over.

Looks like a two team race on both sides. Clan and Temple on one side, and Indo and Fireman on the other.

All four teams will battle hard in the Imperial Cup too, should be interesting.

HOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0