Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Predictions- Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian W.E. 1-3 Norvan

Temple 4-0 Hagars

WFC Bim's 2-2 Binger's

Club I 3-0 Peg O's

Clan Alum ?-? Lomas

Good luck

No2

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
serbs 0 - 2 norvan

sikhs 4 - 2 hagars

lres 1 - 1 pegs

clan 6 - 1 maids

bingers 1 - 1 bimmers

there it is .... my first predictions. serbs will battle but come up short...sikhs too much speed up front...ires & pegs even match...clan way too much finish for maids....bingers in tough again be lucky to tie.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 3 Serbia 0 Watch out for Serbia's # 9. He kicks everyone in sight and must weigh at least 90 lbs. Nice legwarmers Jennifer.

Sikhs 4 Hagars 1

Club I 1 Peg Olys 0 Ginger isn't half the player he used to be, which would make him 2' 6"

Clan 3 Mermuckers 1

Bing and bim donuts.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions.....week 7

Here go some precictions for week 7.......

Club I. 3-1 Peg ( Unless Mario comes up big to keep it close...or Club I. can't finish )

Clan 3-0 Lomas ( Hoping for a better result from the Lomas )

Serbs 1-2 Norvan ( Serbs with an upset:rolleyes:????? )

Binger's 3-2 Bims ( Coin toss:confused: )

Temple ?-? Hagars

Good luck

Hard Ballz;)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan 2 Lomas 1

Clan 2 Lomas 1

Lomas missing Daz and Blair and did some reshaping, setting out with a 4-5-1 formation reminiscent of last year.

Kept Clan at bay until about the hour mark when they edged ahead with a well taken header after a breakdown on the Lomas right resulted in a pinpoint cross and the headed goal.

Lomas went to 4-4-2 and Clan got a second about 5 minutes later.

Lomas had a couple of great chances to pull one back before skipper Tom chested down a knocked on corner and volleyed a powerful finish.

A well contested game and the Lomas showed some great tenacity but could not tie it.

daz:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza, was that a typo? Did the mermaids lose? :rolleyes:

Club I 3
Peg Olys 3

2 deflected shots for goals and a miscue accounted for all of their goals. We had a gazillion shots at the tennis courts and bush :D

Has anyone heard from Didi lately? :rolleyes:

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No typo

Regs,

Er, no...it isn't a typo...and yes we did lose.

Don't get your question really.

Sorry:confused:

Daz:D

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cider,

This time we only had 60% of the ball:rolleyes: :rolleyes: , Although clan did infact have 90% of the play some good defending and a little luck kept us in the game, it was hard fought and easily could have been 2-2.

It sounds like Peg have got to be the luckiest team in the league, that's what 6 goals in 2 game, how many did your team creat it sound like, from Regs discription of the game, a big fat ZERO. 4 points in 2 games not bad results for the Peg boys, I'd wish you good luck next week but I don't think you need it.

Cheers,
Lawts

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitterness

Lawts,

I sense some bitterness in your post. Tough couple of weeks in the Lamas camp? The only ZERO I am familiar with is the number of points the Mermaids have secured in the last two weeks. Are you saying our 3 goals v. your squad were lucky???????

Yesterdays match v. Club I was a very evenly played and an enjoyable game to be a part of. Yes, two of our goals came off deflections, but they were still quality finishing. First goals came when our left back beat two boys in green hoops (one was a meg, but I promised The Captain that I would not post who was the megee) had a rip an it grazed off someones boot and into the net. Club I's first goal was a gift with a miskick from our backline. Peg up 2-1 at the 1/2 due to some sloppy goaltending. Classic line of the day from one Club I lad to another: "has he ever played goaltender before?" Club I worked hard to get back even, then we scored with about 20 left and thought we might have the 3 points. Nice goal to tie it up ..... hard low shot that beat our big man just inside the post. Score might have been 6-6 if the ball was not like a magnet to The Captain's right leg.

Overall, a good point for both teams based on the run of play ...... nobody had 90% of the play, so it was not necessary to start my post: "This is not a typo".

Good to share a pint with Jinky, Captain and Regs after the game ...... spent most of our time having a good laugh about Mermaid's NO2 ..... Jinky's new whipping boy.

Lawts, maybe if you were at our game, you'd be in a better position to talk about "Lucky". Were you at our match or were you watching it on satelite?

JR

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were you at our match or were you watching it on satelite?

Quality line.

However, I have to disagree about a couple of things. It was not a meg as my body was turned sideways. :rolleyes: The only real meg was on Didi in the middle of the park.

As for the game, I don't want to sound like a Loma here, but I thought we had the vast majority of the play, only to be thwarted by big Mario and the post a couple of times. However, it was a point that both teams will take for now and we look forward to the return match at Kinsmen.

JR, we shall see you at 6:45 at Fraser Downs next Saturday night, as well as Ginger.

Captain

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Hagar's.....

Temple defeated Hagar's 5-2 in a sloppy game ( my opinion:rolleyes: ) at Hillcrest this afternoon. I guess fitness prevailed for Temple in the end as we popped 3 in the second half and created many other chances in which we could not finish.

Hard Ballz

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS,

Yes...your goals against us were lucky! An own goal, a defensive mixup and a penalty. Actually, the penno was the only one that wasn't lucky because our man should have had a red for that.

Sounds an awful lot like you were lucky again on the weekend.

It's OK though, live with it for now....you will need much more than luck come the end of the season. It looks to me like your mob have gotten worse this year...and you just escaped last year...remember?

I hope you guys don't go down, but Bingers are improving and given that we have played both of you guys, I can tell you that they were far more of a threat than you lot. We just didn't gift anything that day.

It will be interesting to see who is down the bottom fighting it out come the end of the season.

It will not be the Lomas.:D

Daz:cool:

Madman

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
#14......

Hard Ballz, I don't know if was fitness or if you pulled something from the bag of tricks. #14,#14....who was that man and why was he a late second half sub????? He better get a starting spot next week or I would get rid of the coach! As soon as he came in you had three goals in about five minutes.....I heard he bagged three on Saturday against our "cat" team. All in all kudo's on the three points but that ref...He cost us the game against Norvan. I don't think he like's us....Was that third one offside?

Madman

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Madman....

I personally thought it was offside but we'll take it just like some of those other onside calls that were called offside. #14 was me:D . What did you think? Just joking:wa: .He's a guy we scouted and brought down for a 2 year trial from India. He did not start because of lack of training and boozing it up too much:eek: . I agree with you that the ref was pretty shite but he's the man with the whistle.

Hard Ballz:D

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
who is he??

Hard Ballz,

I managed to get out to your game after receiving your private message. I was standing at the south side of the pitch ( close to Nat Bailey )..

Great Game...

Who was the the guy on the forward line with the shiny jerry curls and bright white teeth.. great player... he should have scored at least 3 goals...
did he really play for the New Zealand National Team as I heard some saying on the sidelines?????

Good Luck the rest of the way

I will now perform my traditional Korean Raindance for the Sikh Temple Club ( it will bring you good luck ) :wa: :wa: :wa:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Softballz......

That wasn't a great game! I think you may have watched Metro-Ford and Argentina. Our game was an ugly one with some nice moments. We had 2 guys on the front line with shiny jerry curls and bright white teeth. One was black with white teeth and one was white with white teeth. The New Zealand National team? Somebody was probably just fcuking with your mind:eek: .

Hard Ballz:D

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
clan 2 lomas 1

Clan carried most of the play on Saturday pinning us in our end for most of the game. We played hard and did well considering we were missing our two central defenders and Dazza. If we had the extra bodies we could have used our subs more effectively and achieved a better result. Clan's a solid team and they're even more deadly on the turf. Look out cuz I heard Kindel and a few other ringers are eligible next week. To bad for JAGS and the peg o's crew. Instead of 5 or 6 nil it could be 10 or 11 nil now. Hopefully they'll put a few subs in early!!

No2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0