Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Milhouse
Alouette was also talking to the committee about the fact you didn't have your ID cards at the game this past weekend and having your result changed to a loss.

I suggest Alouette change their name to Narc FC.

TR:
Look, you fcuking psychopath possessive biatch, the minute I let on about our non-arms' length relationship, people will start talking.
If it makes you feel better,
OK: TR was the one who told me about the rink and the possible use of changerooms and showers there also.
Fcuk's sakes, you're more fcuking maintenance than ANY chick I've ever been with.

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of gay incest...

Sidney,

You're wind-up attempts are admirable, if not all over the map. You love me sweatheart...admit it.;)

1992 Div4zC o-ed second half champ,

Dude.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh Demo!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong,but it does not look as if you guys are going to get any points from our previous meeting.
I didn't think the league would change thier mind on this issue.

Unlucky my friend!
Coach

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the ID cards were at our game on the weekend against Alouette. I would just disregard what Alouette said at the meeting. We asked the ref if he needed to see them and apparently he didn't need to.
Coach,
As for the points in our game that is still up in the air. From what I am told is that there was some miscommunication with Neil and our coach about the pictures. Neil was actually at our game weeks back against Sporting and was supposed to take them there. Other than that I'll be finding out more tonight.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 0 Langley 2

Very chippy game that had really no flow to it. The ref was calling everything and anything.
Langley pretty much looked asleep in the first 15-20 minutes and neither team generated much offence in the first half. With 10 left in the first Langley gets a red for yapping at the ref.
The seconf half started with Langely comming on strong and looking like they had the man advantage. First goal came from funky taking a corner and curling it into the back of the net. Langlye pretty much dominated the rest of the game with Aldergrove only getting a couple of chances. With less than 10 minutes left in the game Greg pops one in to finish Aldergrove off.

Millhouse, how did you guys do?

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey F.C. Rangers 1 ALU Razorbacks 0

Good game from both teams it was 0 / 0 at the half, then the Rangers got a goal late in the second half . Both teams had there chances but the Rangers got the goal to win the game ! :mad:

AuRazorpissedeverytimeweplaytheRangersweeithertieorloseby1
goaldamnRangers!!!!:(

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow!

A little birdy told me that HV got a hattie in only one half of playing time in DMH's 5-0 thumping of Centroamericano (isn't that a special at Starbucks by the way?!).

Good on ya HV......:D

:wa:

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh

Au Razor when u play the Mighty Rangers u expect to lose,cause u are a loser.The machine is just starting to roll under coach K,after we bitch slap langley,peace arch will feel the paddle,so says the judge.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Surrey F.C. Rangers 1 ALU Razorbacks 0

AuRazorpissedeverytimeweplaytheRangersweeithertieorloseby1
goaldamnRangers!!!!:( [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't quite get the tieing part. Maybe you could jar my memory and tell me how many eons ago this took place. If certain Rangers (who shall remain nameless) didn't miss sitters, the game would have been over by the half just like a certain football game I just watched. Thanks for playing :cool:

Silver

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 5 or 6 - 1/2Centro 0

We dominated the game from start to finish, up and down the field....probably because they only played with 9/10 guys.

I hope Langley is able to overtake them and get them relegated. It seems every year at this time of year they suddenly are unable to field a team. A few years ago the were short guys for the quarter finals of the Prez Cup.

The majority showed up late yesterday and we put up one of the nets because we wanted to watch the Super Bowl right after.

McGill with 2 more gives him 11. Halfvolley with the trick. Still in the hunt for second.

On another note I have resigned as the team lawyer after that 6 game suspension handed to TYak, what a travesty.:(

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to DMH

That was the result that Langley was looking for. Now it's up to us to finish off Centro, but at least we still have 2 games to go and they only have 1.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard wrong laddie!!

I always love a little trash talking. Good on you for that. Our boys should be ready to play with a little heart this week. Put a good game face on and be prepared to drop it after the game. We owe GEU a loss since we decided not to show up in our last meeting.

It's going to be a soggy game and I'll predict 3-2 DMH!

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
totally shocked

Well the highlanders came away with the 3 points with a 3-0 victory. For being shocked i wouldn't say that but i will say that team is full of energy and are not a bad side.They are a lot better than there record shows just really young and will get better with maturity.I could see them winning div.2 nex't year and being back in div.1.As for the game they came out flying and we weathered the storm 0-0 at half. Second half they came out flying again but we settled down and then took control the last 30 was all us playing some nice football.Now we just sit back and see if we can get a few favors and finish second.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu-0Delta-3
Good try gnu. Here's how I saw the game..First half we killed you, did everything but score. Second half we picked up right where we left off.all over you. 75 minutes mark..one of your players hands the ball in our box......the ref gives you a penalty shot......then another one.......ref ruined the game.......we quit after the first penalty........but whatever you won.....and thats that
Good luck in the pak

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc

I don't see it your way myself but oh well. You guys had more ball control but way less scoring chances. In fact you only had one chance that even tested GNU. Everything else went about 20 yds over the net or off for a throw-in.

If your team quits after one goal than they deserve to be where they are in the standings.

RELEGATED!!!!!!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Relegation avoided

Langley 1 Centro Americano 0

Yes, I am posting tommorows score today. I just received word that Centro has forfeited the game and therefore giving us the 3 points we needed against them.
I don't know the reason to the forfeit, but wonder whether they knew that the loser of our game would be the one to be relegated:confused: .
Anyways, now we can concentrate on our first round Pak opponent:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0