Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drano

Jan 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah i'm #12......

I have no problem with a physical game. I expect it and I know that being smaller(younger) gets me knocked around a bit and I accept it. It's part of the game and especially in men's. What I have a problem with is after knocking him over on a fair challenge, getting my legs sweeped out twice while the ball was no closer than maybe 20 yards. That is cheap soccer, not clean soccer, not fair soccer, not even hard soccer. The only other word I can use to describe it might be pansy soccer.

If you don't think that kind of play is cheap, explain to me how it's not. Also I'd love to hear how anything that I did would be considered cheap compared to him.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not going to banter back and forth all about whether or who was cheap, there was enough of that by both teams. The tackle that led to our PK that we missed, we could start there and go on :rolleyes: . I didn't see who made the tackle, but the bottom line is we came away with the 3 points that we needed:D :wa:

Demowhousuallywears#11wheninthelineupandcan'twaittogetback.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Drano is spot on with that player from my experience last game. Good player but selfish. Kept threatening to break my leg. Not the most intelligent trash talker either. His exact quote was "if you put me in the hospital, I'm going to break your leg"

Tough to break my leg from the hospital.

Oh well, all I can say is Drano get used to it.:(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There’s a saying I once heard- now where’s that quote book…

Rangerforever eats small babies.

No, wait! That’s not it…ahhh…here it is:

It's not cheating if the ref doesn't see it.

Welcome Drano, and get used to it. Keep your mouth shut, and your elbows sharp!

KNVB's a cnut,

Dude.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I eat fcuking anything. :mad: :D

I just wish I could insert a toothpick on the grin icon.

I'm wondering if a similar theme from our match is being generated here.
Demo: Is the lad getting the heat here on your side the same guy who's head was close to being ripped off in our match?
If so, you should rename your side to "Heads-Up Hornets" for when we meet you in the Pak. ;)

Question boys:
(Except for Razor as he tends to not reply to direct questions on here whether via PM, E-mail or post)
:p
My question is, does Pitt Meadows Athletic Park have facilities to lather up my rather large nutsack for the biggest Super Bowl Party this side of the border?
The boys would like to smell and look our studly sharpest to rush back to KOBs for the kick-off.
I know what you're all saying.
"Why wouldn't they just postpone the match as we have plenty of time to make up the game later after the league's finished and prior to the cup games?"
"Or, why wouldn't they just reschedule to a Friday night game?"
I don't know.
Maybe we should have asked four weeks prior to the fcuking game to give time for these things. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, your feedback on the facilities would be most grateful.
Kind of like the gratefulness and respect we would offer should sides do us a favour on rescheduling matches.

TR? :confused:

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missed Penalty Shot!

Demolition

That shot was not missed! You guys got robbed !!!!! By our keeper! Our keeper knew where your guy was placing that shot right from the start . :D

Also Demo: Mr Hayes from your team is always saying he's going to break your leg ! Love to see him try it!!!!That guy has sat so many games this year because because he's an idiot.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing there Ranger.

AU Razor is an idiot for not even replying to your PM's and stuff. I hope you guys fcuking kill them.:mad:

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh his behalf...

For those of you waiting with baited breath for Razor to reply to you, let me do so in his tone and how his words would have sounded:

"I should've replied to your PM, I could've replied to your email, I am better than this, but the ref sucked, so I lost"

CDlovespokingfunatRazorwhenheshouldbeintheofficeworkingbutisonhere!!:D

:wa:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had too

I usually just lurk on your guys thread, because it's pretty funny stuff, but I had too respond to Demolition. Chris Hayes " fair player" these are not the two words that come to mind when I think of that lad. Check the disipline stats mate, that lad has watched more games than he has played, no joke. He has had some lenghty suspensions. If you have played with him, or in the valley for as long as I think you have, defending him, is seriously affecting your credability. Even stink would say.... " you stink"
It seems as though Langley have all the goons, and flakes back together, I'm willing to bet half your side still owe for registartion, and fines:eek: I hope you guys get relegated, lets be honest, it's where that mob belongs.
The unsilent majority strikes again:(

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Milhouse
On that note, Cainy hopes you beat the Rangers in the Pak Cup.:D

So do we, then we'll unleash Hayes on PAU:D .

As for him being a fair player I should have cleared it up. Yes a couple of years ago he would definately give you a cheap shot if you so much as looked at him the wrong way. These last couple of years he has definately calmed down and it's mostly his yapping to much that gets him in trouble.
RF, If that was the player that went up against Marshall, no it was not Hayes. Hayes only played the last 10 of that game.

Drano

Jan 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pitt

Ranger,

There's nothing in the club house in the middle of the complex. Your best bet if you want to try and get cleaned up after the ass kicking you recieve :eek: would be in the ice rink that's right beside the park. I'm not sure if they'll let you use them, but there's definatly showers and what not in there........

See you Sunday,

Dranohopinghisteamcanbreaktheslumpandliveuptohiswords

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dudehowsyourarse

dude have you ever accomplished anything over your shitty career??you sometimes talk to other people like you are a fcuking student of the game ,lets hear some hardware stories & I dont mean div4d metro or div 3z co-ed:eek: :D ;)

ps --has your arse swallowed any corner flags lately:eek:

sid

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pitt

Originally posted by Drano
after the ass kicking you recieve :eek:

:D

Cheers on the rink bit.
Someone else told me that too.
I think I'll give them a call and see if we can use their showers.
See ya Sunday.

Many thanks,

RF

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious meeting last night with the disciplinary committee, myself and Alouette U. The referees report stated:

1. Our player walked up and kicked the opposing player in the face for no apparent reason

2. Both teams jumped in and caused a melee that lasted 2-5 min and would not stop even with constant whistle blowing

3. The opposing player had a laceration and cuts

We explained to the committee about the tackle and "no look" back heel". The fact players jumped in after the opposing player got up and tackled our player from behind. Alouette stated the player had no laceration, but possible concussion.

Without blatantly saying so, I believe the committee is going to go by our testimonies rather than the referee report.

Cheers to Alouette for the truthful testimony.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demo,

Alouette was also talking to the committee about the fact you didn't have your ID cards at the game this past weekend and having your result changed to a loss. Apparently your ID cards are complete, you just didn't have them at the game.

My ruling: $50 team fine, score stands

milhousewouldliketobeonthedisciplinecommittee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0