Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks 4 Sapperton 1

Good game today from both teams! I think both teams were a little little rusty to start, but the first half Razorbacks went up 2 goals on Sapperton but honestly if it was not for Chris Mac , Sapperton would have been up a few goals on us they definetly out played us if the first half. The second half the Razorbacks came out to play we went up one more goal then Sapperton got one goal back & the chances for both teams were even in the second half . We then got one more goal to finish the game . Sappertons side was a mixture of there Premier & Div1 cat team. Sapperton has a very quick & skill side, they move the ball around really well. Good win today boys !:)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: AURazor

Originally posted by Yoda
At least we still have a Premier and CAT team.
:rolleyes:

YOU TELL TELL HIM OH GREAT ONE !!yodaleeheehooo

yodaleyodalea yadiyadiYODA

you tell the world

sid

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not looking forward to this weeks game; plenty of injuries, suspensions and not likely to get in any training before the game.

The Highlanders will be easy pickin's for the Razors.:(

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good matchup...

The div 1 matchup of the week is surely AU and DMH out in the boonies. Alouette attacked with speed in the last meeting and simply outpaced DMH's backline, but that was in the beginning of DMH's mini-slump and before they served notice against Rangers that they deserve to be near the top of the league. AU has been playing games and training over the holidays while everyone else was stuffing themselves with turkey. So, an interesting matchup if Milli's post is true and not simply meant to lull Razor into a false sense of security. Although, it is not hard to pull some trickery on Razor;)

Oh yeah by the way, SID, you are a fcuking moron! What is with posting on 6 or 7 different threads within 15 minutes a few days back....and they were all rubbish, no quality posts....must've been a day off work and a bottle of JD by the keyboard:confused:

CDofftoticketmastertogetcheapseatsforthisweekend'sDMH/AUmatch:wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Good matchup...

Originally posted by Cartdriver
and before they served notice against Rangers that they deserve to be near the top of the league.

Great work Einstein.
The Highlanders are in 5th, one point out of second.
Should they beat the Babybacks and depending on other results, they very well could find themselves in second place after this weekend.
Therefore near the top of the league.
That is if you consider 16 points out of first "near".

:bronco:

I do agree though that the Highlanders/Babybacks game is MOTW

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger are you slammin us again ? :D

We all know this Div is about coming second to the Rangers.

Personally I think this weekend will be tough as I know I haven't burned off the Turkey I ate 10 years ago let alone 2 weeks ago.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend games

Ranger, Cartdriver did say "near". We obviously have a chance to finish second and you're right so do 4 other teams and maybe more who knows.

Turkey dinners, baked goods, drinking, no running, playoff football, canadian juniors, you name it I feels like I've been sitting in front of the tele forever. Time to start the new year with a win against a fit Alouette team. I missed practise last night but I bet we the Highlanders will be ready to play. Hope so.

One win in boonieville, and hopefully another when Vick and Atlanta beat Philly and McNabb at 5pm. Sorry a little passionate about that particular matchup.

CARTDRIVERBETTERHAVESHEADOINGNICKIESONTHEOPPOSINGTEASGOALMOUTH

:wa:

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wake up RF....

RF: While I know that at 11pm in a change room at NAP you guys are all patting each other on the backs for being in the middle of another "dominating" year, but I can tell ya, word around town for a while in the "reality" soccer world is second place is the goal in your league and just like winning the thing......premier teams playing BELOW their level trying for a "dream season" don't count!! Oh yeah, I believe the word NEAR means close to something. 1 point out of second place does count as close to something in my mind:rolleyes:

HV: Just because Vick runs as fast as you getting away with turkey dinner leftovers from mama's house....doesn't mean they stand a chance! Philly in the final against the winner of the Raiders/Jets game which I hope is NY:D

CDthinksHVmissingtrainingmeanshecansharesomeSmirnieswithCDonthesidelinesagainstAU:p

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smirnies for all

Mr. Kotter (I mean Cartdriver),

Vick and the boys will surprise everyone this weekend. I will take Oakland and Atlanta with Oakland winning it all.

No ill feelings RF but I think the concensus is to shoot for second. At least those fighting for second have something to look forward to and strive for. Cleaning up as your team has is great and shouldn't be forgotten but its nothing out fo the norm and is getting tiresome really. Premier it is?

Suppose to rain/snow on Sunday. How is anyone suppose to feel good about being out of shape and running in crap weather. Is Pitt Meadows field a turf field? Right.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First week back

First game back today and we suck!
On a very cold newton tundra,langley battled us very hard to a well fought 1-1 draw.
Not enough trainining and way to much time off =Tragic!
I know it's early but if this bus does not turn around soon,we will be watching an awful lot of PAK cup games from the bleachers.
No finish and the ball was hoofed up the park all day.
I would rather lose than play thump it up the park football,for christs sakes lads lets start knocking the ball around!
For years we play pretty football,and now the lads think it's time to launch the fcucking thing.
Personally I would say our chances at repeating are almost zero,
that's just my opinion and if the truth hurts so be it!

coachwhofeelsthattoomanyladsneedtowakeup.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice try Coach

It's a trick.

Coach is trying to lure the opposition into a false sense of security. It won't work coach.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
therob

Sorry mate but the mind games are not out to play!
Two matches and one point to show for it.
Time to check the egos in at the front desk,and roll up our sleeves.
Very simple TheRob,no one is going to give us anything,we have to outwork and out fight everyone we play.
Lately that is not happening,and you simply can't flick on a switch.
You have to train harder and want to win more than anybody else you play.

coach who is done with his sermon!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach

Coach, those are some tough words buddy. Were things really that bad or was it just some rust? Or has age finally cought up? :D

Remeber that it is tough for any team to have a perfect season. Even the mighty Rangers. I am sure there will be some changes and I am glad we are done with you guys for the next while cuz someone is going to get thumped.

Now if there were only another 20 games left maybe someone could catch the slumping Rangers. Remeber you could always call up Buckfast for a good motivating speech. ;)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Trick

Originally posted by TheRob
I still think that it's a trick.

TR,

No trick by Coach, we came out there to play today and with a couple of new players and our U-21 call up, we went out there thinking that we were going to win this game. From what I saw from the sidelines we out played them for quite a large part of the game and our defence came up big when it had to.
All of our players can't wait for the Pak Cup to start for another shot at the Rangers, and we all know that they will bring their A game out that day.
It's going to be a cracker of a match.

Demowhohopestobebackintimeforthatgame!

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today's game

Well I happened to watch the Langley vs Rangers and I thought Langley pure and simple wanted this game. The Rangers worked the ball at times like they know they can but it was either one too many passes, ugly attempts on net, or bad bad give aways. Langley is a scrappy team and deserve the point. A tie indicated the play of both teams if you ask me.

Cold day to play and its going to be wet and cold tomorrow as well. Oh yipee!

Hope our boys are ready to play.

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good win

well the start of a new year and already a big game the highlanders came to play. Slow to start from the dagger mr **** keeps trying to put in our backs(personally i think he's a dick)we weathered the storm 15 min in and down 1-0. Then a highlight reel goal to even the score from the big man. Then we settled down and after going down to ten men still controlled the play.Well done from all the lads total team effort today keeps us in the hunt for the real battle second place.(no matter how much turkey rangers ate still first place):p

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what was the score ?

Gnu,

Maybe it's me, but your post looks like a 1-1 draw. Correct me if I'm wrong but I see one goal from BMD and that's it.

Also, who is mr ****. ?

Cheers:confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0