Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 CAT results 2003/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are you so bitter Belfast?

4-0 sounds pretty one sided to me buddy!:D Good job reccos I hate RUFC.By the way that "wee man" obviously ran circles around your squad belfast so "Dont Hate" "Appreciate"!:bronco:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC B ZERO

Belfast:

Yes, I did get turfed but two points:
1. anyone who says that a 4 - 0 game is close has got to be pretty stupid.
2. a guy who then says Sapperton has no class has somewhat of credibility.

You got a spanking and the hat trick scorer, Adamo Artuso, could have had 6 goals if his finish was better on 3 of his break aways and he wasn't saving himself for the Inter game the next day.

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glasses on Reccos??

I did not watch all of the game but I did see a few minutes in each half.

If you read Belfast's post, he doesn't state that the game was close... he just stated that Sapp finished their chances better than RUFC. He also gave credit to your Premier playing striker for his finishing.

"...has somewhat of credibility" - nice sentence - wtf did you want to say?

I did see the classy Sapp team coach getting tossed - oh wait - that was you... :p

I didn't see any other incidents but here are your accounts of the classy Sapp team - " What started the rough stuff was a stupid attempt by a Sap player to slide into a guy from the front as the guy launched the clearance up the park." and "so he did a dumb attempt at a tackle that started the first of a few confrontations on the day. Later he mistimed another tackle and took a card."

Fair enough, you won 4-0 and got the three points. Looks like your best coaching move was to release McDirty :eek: - some of those drops last year were shock-ing !!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wally:

For some reason I can't type fast here so the sentence was screwed up.

Did you not see the elbow smash to the back of our guy's head?
Did you not see the head butt?

Those were bad.

To justify the smash to the head your guy tells me that it was justified as he thought an earlier goal was offisde.

I'd say more but it takes to long to type.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wally,Wally,Wally

Listen buddy, I had 2 count them 2 broken thumbs when I played you last year and still beat this shite team ,so thanks for reminding me I dropped one ball and got one victory! I forgot about that win becuase it came against a team that was so forgetable!Oh yeah why are you always watching and never playing,do you follow RFC around park to park and watch all those exciting players you have got over there get shite kicked bye the likes of Sapperton?Check the standings from last year partner we creamed you in points........hahahaha:DHey reccos clear your message box!

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thumbs McDirty

McDirty,
Just to refresh on last seasons results:
Final result RUFC 1 Sap 0

Excerpt from DCR/Sap game:
The tying goal for DC came on a shot- which would have been a routine stop if the keeper took a step to the right and let it hit him- came from about 30 yards out went right by the keeper who did some sort of dive to let it go in.

Sap B 1 vs Richmond United 1 - posted: 11-03-2002 at 08:35 PM
Reccos' post from game 2...
Sapperton came back with seconds left on the clock to tie the game in extra time on a great goal by centre back Sven Wagner on a long pass down the middle by second half sub Bryan Wevers
Sap's keeper left in a bit of a soft one as he had the ball and dropped it.

I'm guessing you forgot the win because it didn't happen:p

Reccos,
No, I didn't see them, as mentioned I only saw a few minutes of each half as I was getting ready for the game after yours.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to turn the page buddy!

I dont know what your affiliation is with rfc (ballboy who is partially retarded )but please find some one and something else to argue with and about!Look at who finished where at the end of the year.I had 2 broken thumbs last year and still managed to play in 80% of my teams games!

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Reccos and Thumbs, maybe next time you would like a game changed , so that your team can field a few players, and you can stop complaining about how your club has all there games on the same day, RUFC may not be as classy and change the game to suit you.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mc Dirty

Why does it burn when you piss?
I'm guessing because you should'nt be pissing from your mouth. What do I mean? Well with such a severe case of verbal diahrea, a little piss must pass as well.
For the record, teams have had complete control of the ball as far as possesion goes, and still lose games. The whitecaps were a good example of this in there last playoff game. All over Seattle, yet lose. The result might not be close but the game may have been not so onesided.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adivice before you Post in this thread:

If your used to posting in a thread in division 2, and then try and go post in division 1.,dont even think about it, its like a fcuking video game! You have to tell off more ASSHOLES the higher you go!I cant imagine what the ASSHOLES in premier are like!Tell me why it burns when I Piss!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy

How about getting someone nearby to proofread your next post, then you will get an idea of how I felt reading your last pile of nonsense. Confused.:confused:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast Cowboy:

The league changed the game when they realized that the schedule was set up that way.

I realize none of your lot would be called up to your Div. 1 team as there was little skill or fitness there to help the quality side I watched after our game (your div. 1 side) but there are players on our team who dress in Sapperton's Premier games.

If there is going to be a CAT system the two teams play opposite. Now what is so difficult to understand about that or were you the guy doing the head butt and now have a concussion?

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos, i believe that both teams have to agree about a change on the game times ,but you are right about the fact that this is just a cat league, and is about the development of younger players. So you can ramble on about who is classier, or who is the better team all you want. It just seems whom ever sapp cat team play you always have something to bitch about.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast Cowboy:

If you played as well as you TTP you might actually have scored a goal in your four goal loss. I will always speak out against goon crap like head butts and elbow smashes to the back of players' heads. Maybe if more of us did, that crap might disappear. Note how I posted what my rookie player did that was wrong and when he got a yellow card for a bad tackle, I benched him to ensure he gets the message.

Last year we had two good games against RUFC div 1 CAT and nothing happened. Check the posts from Wally and myself on that. I thought last years team were a good bunch of guys and the games enjoyable.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 'B' 3 - Peg 2

A game of two different halves. 1st half saw RUFC control a vast majority of teh possession and score two nice goals plus a PK. Peg havew one decent chance, but our goalie pushes it aside. 2nd half, a few subs made and flow switches over. Five minutes in, RUFC misses their 2nd PK off the post...momemntum shifts even more. Peg miss 2-3 quality scoring oppotunities aided by RUFC's red card, but finally score one...than a second. Other than a couple of missed counter attacks by RUFC (which should've been scored on), Peg controlled the second half. Overall however, I thought 3-2 was afair result.

Other issues. Reffing; Jon Vejevoda (sp?) complete nightmare as per usual, but bad for both teams. Number 6 was a complete cnut and a tool...should have been sent off. Numbers 10 and 18 both had short-man-syndrome and also should've been sent off for poor tackles and decent. Furthermore, for these two young shites to yap at the ref (who was equally poor for both squads) on his way to the car parking lot...class :confused:. Then, for someone in your camp to say "Fcuk off!" to one of our fans, who apparently told your two twats to "lay off the ref", while he walked his 16 month old girl to his car...priceless. Get a clue! You lost, leave it, play next weekend.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happen to Surrey United

By the way surrey where scoring goals i thought they would have walked away with the league, are sporting that good of a side to keep surrey to just one goal, any word on the game from KNVB

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton B 2 - Clan Alumni 0

Sapperton were never in danger in this one on first half goals by Jason Carroll and Jordan Atkinson. Sapperton dominated in every area of the game except whining, which the 9 man Clan Alumni squad took to a team event.

The ref would make a call only to have them surround him complaining.

The Clan GK made some nice grabs and took down quite a few crosses in the second half to keep the score as low as it was. The Clan GK kept them in the game despite having little attack with 9 guys all game. I guess they thought it was going to be an easy win so they didn't need a full side.

Centre mid-fielder Adam Steffich had a super game carrying the ball through their depleted numbers as did Jordan Atkinson playing in CMF rather than his usual flank position.

Now all we need is more fitness and finishing!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't really catch much of the game to honest, Belfast. From what I did see Sporting looked alright. I think they had 3 or 4 premier guys playing too, JB being the one I knew. I do know Slurrey played with a pretty lean crew and had a couple of guys come off in the first half becuase of injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0