Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Definition of TTP

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a little confused.This site is called take the piss is it not? Fcuk it is turning into a Oprah Winfrey website, all fussy and nice. Little boy blue is like Dr Phil he has answers for all problems and he thinks he has solutions for everything. I am sick of Dr Phil. :mad: Here is a solution try being a man stand up beat your chest trash talk some poor bastard, otherwise Reg should start getting advertisement from oil of olay and Home Sense. Lets get back to trashtalking not what happened today in history . Live for the hear and now.:D Rangerforever you big homo;)

$$$MAN

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who are you?

GEU?

We left the FVSL because of shite teams like yours.

You left the fvsl because you could never beat the Rangers and they didn't want you to play on there team. :eek:All you needed to do was drink decently have an accent and maybe have your mommy make some butter chicken. Then you could have played ten minutes every two games.:D I hate to burst your bubble but your team isn't like real estate, just because you're a vancouver team it doesn't put you any higher than a valley team. Why not having a interleague game with the FVSl that way we could pad our stats.:cool: Is it Regs or Regis and Kathy Lee:confused:

$$$MAN

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, you are?

Your apparent claim to fame is playing in the same league as another team?

You'll struggle against the PAU Rangers.

Oh, and it's Mr. fcuking Regnier to you.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Moneyman, Regis and Kathy Lee United left the FVSL because they could never beat the Mighty Rangers, so now they play in the VMSL where they can push teams like West Van around, too easy.
This year will be the start of the Slurrey Masters Cup, a match played between the Rangers and BRM, hope to get it going in October.

hos

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH GOODY!!!! Where can I get front row tickets??? NOT!:D

Cheers!

ps: ya don't need to play teams fom the VMSL to "pad" your stats...just look at what you're playing each week should give you enough chances:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is A Head Regulation in progress.

It is a little small, but it is beckham getting busted checking out some cheerleaders, too funny.

hos

Attachments

• 99-busted-big-time.jpg
    99-busted-big-time.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 101

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awesome manipulation maybe.

First 2 pictures: Becks short sleeve black Tshirt over a white long sleeve shirt

Last 3 pictures: Becks long sleeve open buttoned black shirt over a white shirt.

I say the 2 "sets" of pictures are not even from the same game... even go so far as to say Posh isn't even with him in the first 2 pictures.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awesome manipulation maybe.

First 2 pictures: Becks short sleeve black Tshirt over a white long sleeve shirt

Last 3 pictures: Becks long sleeve open buttoned black shirt over a white shirt.

I say the 2 "sets" of pictures are not even from the same game... even go so far as to say Posh isn't even with him in the first 2 pictures.

Oh your flair for fashion and colour Regis.:) Or you've watched to many episodes of CSI. Now if someone had sent him a stylish TTP shirt, big things TTP worldwide. Can you smell the money$$$$$$$:cool:

$$$MANENTERPRISES

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0