Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a later start then usual for the DCS circuit it looks like there will still be some straggalers hanging around when Bravedart makes his entrance, ladies in tow!

Looking forward to at least 3 wins tonight.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the confused smily Captain, are you suggesting that Parkhead never actually graduated? A quick run to the dictionary proves that yes, Hallow was indeed the word you were looking for. I do believe though that it was misused. If we were to consider our victory hallow it would be us looking upon it as holy. You know, kind of a benchmark with which we can set ourselves against. After being tormented about how we were going to lose, WE can see our victory as hallow but if you wish to do the same, by all means, we accept your gratitude.

Now, back to darts. Ladies Bravedart? Captain better come dressed in more than the ripped emerald soccer academy sweatshirt and umbro trackpants. Scud, bring out the flaming dart shirt.

Only 8:36 until rib and wing.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way off.

Who would have thought such a simple thing as a confused smiley face could cause so much discussion. Did you perhaps miss something OD?
That's ok though, you did graduate more than a couple years ago
Parkputz was but a dirty thought in his dads head when Captain graduated high school, so by you saying his mistakes were due to the fact he's been out of school for a long time, what does that say about C. Shamrock?

I think. :rolleyes:

Just for that miss read I say we fine you a rib and wing combo for making me explain it to you. Putz.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The point is moot for the Captain though. His verbal skills have been kept sharp through the deep focus and attention he has given to teaching elementary students before and now grade eight social studies students. And yes, compared to me, the Captain has been out of high school for a long time. Now get back to your resumes, I'm sure there are people with very high career objects that you must attend to.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
O/D, with the long practicum approaching, you'd better sharpen your own pencil a bit.

They do have good pizza's so if there is one of them on special, that might be an idea.

What belongs to the pizza?

Also, what is a career object?

Looking forward to ribs, wings, and club soda. Fcuking cold.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rhinestone Cowboy is out. I will not be able to attend tonight.

Captain if you would buy Knvb his case tonight I will pay you back on Saturday with money or a case of beer whatever you prefer. Sound good?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The career object is what one of KNVB's applicants listed in place of career objectives. RC, that's weak. Disappointing. Will Willis be there? There needs to be a couple easy W's in the house.

Now Bravedart, about the ladies?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday would be better for me. How about you guys pick up the beer at McNair on Saturday around 3:30pm. That sounds good to me any objections Captain?

That would be a shame if One Dart had to work again!:rolleyes:

Who was the big winner at the D.C.S. tonight?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, you are playing hoops on Friday yes? So are KNVB and the Captain and I, it seems only natural that you give us our beer then. The big winner at darts tonight was the Captain. He laid a couple beatings down, me in particular. I was a less than stellar, 1-3, no Willis or Parkhead there to pad my stats, although you guys probably would have beat me.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why won't you be available on Friday? You're not actually working, are you?

As for the darts, it was decent night despite the shoc-king service. There were a few birds to gander at, which helped a bit. Tilly's finishing was on tonight taking no more than 5 darts to finish a match. I am not sure what the record is for darts in a finish but we had a 20, 22, and 26 dart finish. Well done, Scud.

Kamloops, here we come! :rolleyes:

Records for tonight:

Tilly 5 - 0
Double In 5 - 1(with a match pending)
Sidewinder 1 - 4
Scud 2 - 2
One Dart 1 - 4
Bravedart 0 - 0(match pending against Double In)

Tilly

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 vs DI

Oops! that should read 0-3 vs DI. However my technique is much better then it used to be. I have figured out the secret to good darts.....FOCUS, I find that if I concentrate on actually hitting the target I am much more consistent at hitting what I want (that is from once out of every 20 shots to once out of every 10 shots).

I should now be be able to pick up a multitude of wins off of the bottom dwellers, that is all players except Tilly and Double In.

The Future # 3

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lump-ing of bravedart.

I guess I end the night 8-1, but still a #2 ranking :rolleyes:. Great finishing for me though, never more than 3 darts. In the one loss to Tilly he just didn't give me a chance. Bastard.

I have a $5.00 bill in my wallet on behalf of the D.C.S. Perhaps we'll put it towards some Nacho's or something. Our total bill was $40.77 and I left $41.00. That bitch is lucky she even got that. That'll teach her to look straight at me as I waived my EMPTY glass and then turn and walk away.Cnut.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too big a tip

Double In I am disapointed in you;that is $0.23 more of a tip than you promised to leave.She deserved fcuk all.

Oh well one win in 2003;and the way I am playing it might be the only one!

Bravedart perhaps you can give me lessons if your new found method works.

Cheers. Sidewinder.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't have time to wait for the bitch to come back to make change or she would have got $0.

BTW, Bravdarts new method got him LUMPED 3 times in a row. Tips on winning, is one thing he should not be giving. ;) He has, however, started the longest losing streak of 2003. It'll be added to the D.C.S. records later this week. I'm hoping to make it last as long as the Captain vs Sidewinder. :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done DI

Our server was tall, dark and dumb as cruiser likes to say Power. Peggy. She is the worst ever. I'm not sure how you walk by a table THREE times without even looking at us as she did to Scud and I before anyone else got there. Hmmm, do we like playing darts in the dark without anything to drink? No, I didn't think so. I congratulate you on paying less than what your bill was DI/SW. I guess that means you guys owe me about 37cents. I'll take a rib and wing in any case. I think that next week I am going to go in ahead of time, find out where tall, dark and dumb is serving and ensure that we have a table in another section so that we don't have to wave empty glasses in a futile attempt to get service. She pulled the same crap two weeks ago when Scud and I were there for wings. I hear that she is moving though, that's the word I got from our favorite tattooed waitress. On another note, gotta love the black one eh DI? Tre-men-dous. Parkhead, you best show up on Friday so that you can put DI in his place along with Willis. I hope that you aren't too tired on friday Willis, wouldn't want you to act like little Jackson and be cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0