Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the queens english

Parkhead I hope your play tomorrow is better than the grammar in your post.

On this site are you not Rhinestone Cowboy?

Cheers, Sidewinder.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HomeBrew I hope I even play tomorrow.:rolleyes: If my grammar was better what would you guys have to complain about.:D

Just looking out for you guys.:D

I hope there is a lot of Bud there tomorrow it would help kill the pain in my ankle that I hurt today playing basketball when the Captain hammered me.

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I told you before to avoid bringing that weak shite into my neighborhood. Although it might hurt our team tomorrow, it was worth it avoiding being dunked on. Sidewinder, you might want to get a couple of the other team because the back is acting up again after a decent session tonight. I tried a different position. Actually, I tried moving tonight and it didn't bode well for my posture. Boinking is overrated anyway.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Name and address

Originally posted by ParkHead
Knvb what do you need me to PM you?:confused:
Your life fcuking story...

OD and Bravedart figured it out why can't you? Captain I'll need yours again as well. :rolleyes:

Willis any chance?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain I'll need yours again as well

Bollocks to that. I have already given it twice. There are millions of women out there who would die for that information. Okay, there might be one but I can't be too careful.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Landing sounds good. My prediction, though, is that Willis/Buffalo Bull will not attend; he will be doing his homework to become an administrator:eek:

Who knew such ambition was out there on the DCS circuit.

Looking forward to spending less than $30 to hit the magical .08:D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD is in and is looking forward to cheap beer and good service. Will Rhinestone Cowboy show up? Perhaps DI could pick you up. Another good thing about the Landing is that there is a cold beer and wine so that Parkhead and the Captain can get us our beer. Failing that there is a liquor store just down the street so really, there is no reason why we shouldn't finally get our cases. This is getting ridiculous. Oh, and since Parkhead and Willis didn't post if they were coming or not last week, I don't think that rib and wing combo's for a fine is out of place. I think the other members will agree with me.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will bring your warm beer to the Landing tomorrow. Hopefully, they will become cold while sitting in the back of my car. Bastard.

What are the food specials tomorrow? I might starve myself all day and torture my body with some extra special fatty foods tomorrow at 9:00. Buffalo Bull will be there. I have a strange feeling about that. The Rhinestone Cowboy will be making a cameo(sp?) just to pay his case of warm lucky to Double In. Again, it is just a hunch, but a strong one.......

Tilly, the number one ranked player

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The food specials change daily Captain, one thing we do know is that Rib and Wing combo's are on for $4.99. They do have good pizza's so if there is one of them on special, that might be an idea. No Lucky, Pilsner, or Old Style please.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rhine Stone Cowboy will probably not be making an appearance. I am thinking of possibly retiring with my .500 record.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Lucky, Pilsner, or Old Style please

Beggars can't be choosers. Be thankful that you fluked out and chose a team that you didn't really want. Remember that? Be thankful for the Pilsner you will be receiving and accept the lump-ing that is sure to follow.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I do make an appearance it will be with my case of Coors light for Double In. I hope he can handle that.:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coors light.... Pilsner.... Coors light..... Pilsner, not much to go on really, but I will accept the Coors light. Remember it's not what you win that's important it's how you win that counts. :D

I'll be there at 8:42 unless Parkputz wants me to drive then we'll be there at 8:42.

It's not like he has anything better to do.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb,

It's not like he has anything better to do.

I can stay home and remember the glory days of being .500/average. I have a little feeling that my record WILL plummet if I attend tomorrows festivities.:D

But you can still come by and pick up your case of Coors Light and enjoy your hallow victory.:eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It might have been a shallow victory in that we only won by one game Parkhead but it certainly wasn't hallow. I believe you were looking for hollow. That's ok though, you did graduate more than a couple years ago, and it was a North Delta education.

You best bring your A game tomorrow Parkhead. If you don't you will lose by 150 points and Willis will beat you.

Oh yeah, Captain, no Pilsner please.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off if I did come and play and Buffalo Bull beat me, I believe the only thing to do would be to retire.

I believe you were looking for hollow. That's ok though, you did graduate more than a couple years ago, and it was a North Delta education.

I was not looking for Hollow you putz!! The only reason you guys beat us was pure luck and a bit of divine intervention. Which I believe if I am not mistaken could be considered as a holy victory.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sharpening the arrows

Sidewinder is in tonight and will be at the Landing at 8.45.

Rhinestone and Tilly where the fcuk were you last night?..

Sidewinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0