Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

cup games

Status
Not open for further replies.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm going for a port moody d2 v sentinal d3 final
and the rest of you good luck and thanks for coming out ;)

sounds like a good final match up, I hope they are as good of a team as the stats show.. Blowing through div 3 just is not fun anymore, we thought Langley Young Guns were going to give us a run for our money but sadly they failed. We need a challenge!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds like a good final match up, I hope they are as good of a team as the stats show.. Blowing through div 3 just is not fun anymore, we thought Langley Young Guns were going to give us a run for our money but sadly they failed. We need a challenge!

Be careful what you wish for....

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinal has a great record but I cant see them making it to the finals. Reason why is they wont have a single matchup against a div 2 team all season (unless they have a friendly.)Also, Breezing through your division can be a really bad thing because you wont have an actual challenge youve been wanting until the cup starts. Im sure Sentinal will be ready though and knock off a few div 2 teams, but finals? f*ck right off with that.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinal has a great record but I cant see them making it to the finals. Reason why is they wont have a single matchup against a div 2 team all season (unless they have a friendly.)Also, Breezing through your division can be a really bad thing because you wont have an actual challenge youve been wanting until the cup starts. Im sure Sentinal will be ready though and knock off a few div 2 teams, but finals? f*ck right off with that.

Exactly, take the past 2 years for examples, 2 years ago, us and Abby went 15-0-1, both lost in the second round of cup to teams we should have beat, last year the Nomads (can't remember record but like 700 GF and 5 GA) lost in the second round to quite possibly the worst team I've ever seen. You don't get the challenge week in, week out in D3 and it kills you in cup.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know exactly what you guys are saying, been in those situations many times before playing metro soccer in youth. That's why I hope we get in some friendly's before cup play.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know exactly what you guys are saying, been in those situations many times before playing metro soccer in youth. That's why I hope we get in some friendly's before cup play.

Friendlies at Christmas isn't going to help, you think teams will have their full line-ups with eggnog and rum is flying around.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Have you guys played any Div 2 teams in any exhibitions yet?

dmm9

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea we played poco rangers it was our first game together and they were trying out some players so neither team played the greatest. also i dont know how many regulars they had playing. we won 3-0 though... its going to be tough to get far in the cup though since no teams are going to want to have full games right before the cup against us. oh well even if we loose at least next year we wont be in div 3

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea we played poco rangers it was our first game together and they were trying out some players so neither team played the greatest. also i dont know how many regulars they had playing. we won 3-0 though... its going to be tough to get far in the cup though since no teams are going to want to have full games right before the cup against us. oh well even if we loose at least next year we wont be in div 3

it was the poco royals.. not rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0