Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Croats v Serbs

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering what had happened to this thread... I thought it would be a good idea to bring it back into view...

I may also regret bringing back into view....

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pish

1-1

Dario Kuna scored a cracker from 40yrds out....I'm not sure who got their goal...

The atmosphere was nothing like when the Croats hosted...;)

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupidity!

CD u also forgot to mention another smart weekend for the serbs. Last weekend they chased the ref???? This weekend they chucked a flare into the bleachers where there were mostly kids and wives sitting. Bunch of Morons. Good thing the ref saw it. Better be some kind of fine or something.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical

Typical of the Serbs. We should start a poll here: will there be a fine or not? I vote NOT right now. The league has never had the balls to levy fines of any significance against teams for unsportsmanlike conduct, and never will. When I say unsportsmanlike, I DON'T mean the odd F-bomb or "If your Mother were a buck cheaper I'd be your Father", I mean the inability for teams to control their players and fans who think it is a fukcing World Cup match. Even if it were, use your brain before thowing flares! What a bunch of brainless fukcs. At least the Coats (it kills me to say this) have been pretty good sports over the years.

doomsy

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fines

if i'm not mistaken, i think the croats were fined the last time they played the serbs for having flares. but, what happened saturday night was typical of the serbs....absolute circus act!

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
one-one

CDK WHATZ THE DEAL???

I lost 5 bucks to twoleftfeet.
to think you lads would actually
score 2 goals in one game:rolleyes:
what a bad call on my part.:confused:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Serbs showed their class ( or lack there of) on Saturday night. The worst definitely had to be the fcuking moron who launched the lit flare into a crowd of women and children. That went along with the 3 or 4 that were thrown on the field at our keeper and back line. What else can you expect from a bunch of pig farming gypsies.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any luck Yet?

Hi Capt.,just seeing if you started placing bets with global?I lost $200,about a month ago,that weekend in football when there was all the upsets.My buddy has maid $800 US.It's good,because you can pick one game,or do parlays with big odds.Just like Vegas,it's way better then sports action.After xmas I'll get back into it?Good luck if you get in.I play for rangers in the fv 1st div.one of the old guys waiting for 35.Who do you play for?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
did you bet on the croats or the serbs?

Something tells me that was supposed to be a private message?...

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croats

Were the hell are you guys. Even when you have a team as shite as the Serbs you guys still can't win.

CoppertonethinksthattheCoatswillfinishbehindtheserbs.:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0