Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Croats v Serbs

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are many, if any, TTPers heading out to see this match on Thursday night?

~TBwhojustaskedaquestionmuchtooearlyinthemorning.

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia vs Serbia

Sounds like there is going to be a big turn-out. Around 2,000 fans are predicted to be at Swangard Stadium. Soccer practise can wait one day.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nae Chance...

Although this game is being billed as a potential cracker, the only quality that will come of it is the banter between the supporters and the fact it will end premature...lets be honest, any squad calling themselves a contender for this season's campaign can't seriously want to miss a session to laugh at this lot...we all know that points earned early in the season make the difference in the final few weeks...what would have been wrong with a Friday night match?
my advise would be to those squads wanting to compete come March & April, get off the couch and onto the park you fat, lazy wankers!!!!

SICKOFHEARINGABOUTTHISSHITEMATCH!!!:mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hajduk,

I'm curious as to who predicted and by what means they came up with 2,000 fans coming out to this game. I don't mean to suggest that their won't be a good turn out . . . but 2,000? I'm sceptical 'bout that.

Hope it's a good time -- I'll enjoy "practicing in the dark" (the new Springsteen single).

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give me a break with all this Croatia and Serbia talk. Croatia is going to thump the Serbs 3-0. This game is getting blown way out of proportion. There will be nothing but talk in the stands and a regular game on the field. Would watch a Inter vs. Peg game over this one any day.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ruhe!

Studsup,

Until you been around long enough to get to know me, keep your comments clean of the little lady. You'd be lucky to play half as well as she does -- hell, so would I. So until then (which'll be never), shut your hole.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quit your whining!

This is a big game for the croats as it is the first time i believe since the breakup of the old yugo, that these two teams have played. Yes it is big talk but we have the right to talk. Every game against the serbs is a big game for the Croats. being soccer, basketball, tennis, bocce. And we will suceed tonite.
Croatia 5 Serbia 0

Dok je srca, bit ce i Croatie!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So . . . .

Croatia with a 2-buzz win. The news hasn't started yet . . . was there rioting?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great atmosphere

Made it for the second half with Kurgan and Max Blink... a bunch of the Washington Capitals were there as well with Sarge.

Lots of smoke bombs, flares and singing going on. Believe it or not, 2000 people would not be an inaccurate head count in the stands.

The league fcuked up in not getting behind this one. You couldn't ask for a better atmosphere or promotion for the league. Cheers to Croatia for getting the match at Swangard.

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It did get a little craaazzzyy for a spell in the first half....

A great atmosphere and the fans were well behaved. I didn't see the need for the RCMP Canine Unit....;)

2-0 for the good guys

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Its not that I like you or the Croats for that matter, but did I or didn't I predict a 2-0 win....what the hell was all the fuss about anywhore? :confused:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fuss?

No fuss, just another Croatia game.... We just love our football, that's all.

How many fans do you expect for the big Surrey U game this weekend?:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Including the little old lady walking her dog in between halves I'd predict about 6...five would be some parents from Burnaby and the lone Surrey supporter will be a tall fat lad (A.K.A. SUPERFAN) that drinks tons of pints and yells at us to play soccer like Canadians play their hockey...he used to go to the 86ers games a few years back wearing an 1988 Canadian Olympic Hockey jersey...a bit of a knob, but hey he's our knob!!!

must be nice to get a good crowd, although I'm not sure how they can stand watching you lot? bring them all out at next weekends match to watch a good team play football...

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super fan

Guiness that guy is so funny, I remember him at the 86er's games. He is a total Canadian die hard. I must admit it doesn't suprise me that he is from surrey as he is a total knob like the rest of you. As most Surrey people, he does make for a good laugh though.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB's roots

As most Surrey people, he does make for a good laugh though

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Careful you don't piss off certain TTPers who have a lot of, erm, power in here :D

~TB.

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the Croatia vs Serbia match last night. Sitting with Regs and a few of my teammates. We all agreed that it was a great atmosphere and the fans were very passionate towards their teams. The only thing wrong with the match was that the two teams on the park were fcukn' shocking. Add to that the man in the middle was none other than the infamous Mauricio and we had a circus act to watch. The only thing that could have made this match any worse was if it was Serbia vs. Sportstown.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0