Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coquitlam City wins U14 Girls Nats

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to these young ladies who beat the always hated Ontario team 2-0 in today's final. Sydney Leroux scored both goals, giving her 12 in four games at the tourney. (The team scored 15 goals total - with the other three coming off the foot of Paige Adams.) Loren Lidin recorded three clean sheets, giving up just one goal.

As I have the pleasure of being on the staff of this year's edition, I am looking forward to repeating this feat a couple of more times in the next four years.

Great little team. Congrats to all the players and the coaches, who put a ton of time into this, and of course the parents who have been fundraising like crazy for the past four months.

Cheers and happy thinksgiving, from the Bastard.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great team....

FB,

That is a great little team. I watched them for a little bit in the provincials and they were very skilled, quick, and very physical. There are a lot of quality players there. Congrats on a great accomplishment.

Captain

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't take any credit

Can't take any credit for this at all. Petch and myself only took over the team this year (and we've actually stumbled a bit early). The former coach earned the right to take the team to Nats. And after two years in a row at senior nats, it was kind of nice to spend Thanksgiving with my kid for the first time!

How we took over the helm on this side is a long story (very long), but the bar has been set rather high, and I am thinking if we don't live up to the standard we may find our stint a short one.:(

They are a cracker little side. I think they rely too much on one or two high-profile players, but once we get the rest of the squad to realize how good they are... we should do just fine.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0