Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie CONCACAF Gold Cup 2009: Canada at El Salvador 20090707

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada beat Jamaica 1-0 in their first match

El Salvador beat Costa Rica 2-1 in their first match.

Can't believe how much the odds are in Canada's favour!!!!

Game should be on Sportsnet (all other Gold cup games are on GolTV)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 Canada's Super Ali with a nice touch/flick for the goal.

Nice to see a CONCACAF referee not buying the diving and falling by the El Salvador(ians?)

could be more than 1-0 at the moment...

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good result tonight! I thought they played very well. De Guzz didnt give the ball away in the second half and Ali G keeps scoring. Well done!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
That really is a huge result.

Ali G scores but man, I dunno... he is a big black hole up there when played up to him from the midfield. I *think* he just isn't smart enough to shield the defender properly when the ball is played into him. Either that or he is just damn lazy.

DeGuz was much better tonight. When he plays like that, him and Hutch are awesome in the middle of the park and Bernier does well mopping up.

Is it just me or does Simpson only have one move, i.e., get ball, put head down and dribble right into the defender so he can lose it? Put him on the bench and give someone else a go.

Anyways, that is now 4 on the trot for Canada which should do wonders in the FIFA rankings next month. And yes, the rankings DO matter since seedings and what not for WQ qualifying (2014) are based on them.

Bet settled.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That really is a huge result.

Ali G scores but man, I dunno... he is a big black hole up there when played up to him from the midfield. I *think* he just isn't smart enough to shield the defender properly when the ball is played into him. Either that or he is just damn lazy.

DeGuz was much better tonight. When he plays like that, him and Hutch are awesome in the middle of the park and Bernier does well mopping up.

Is it just me or does Simpson only have one move, i.e., get ball, put head down and dribble right into the defender so he can lose it? Put him on the bench and give someone else a go.

Anyways, that is now 4 on the trot for Canada which should do wonders in the FIFA rankings next month. And yes, the rankings DO matter since seedings and what not for WQ qualifying (2014) are based on them.

Bet settled.

Eh, Regs..........THE MOVE? :D

I had one move too.......go to my left. :D You've patented THE MOVE. No one did it better than you and no one ever will.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
I guess my point is his 'move' is losing the ball... LOL... not what I meant at all :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0