Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Classic Birds

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is dedicated to the birds who started it off for you. The one's you dreamed of running into by chance and having a shag. The poster's of whom you put up on your bedroom wall beside your George Best, in his Scotland kit, poster.

I'll start it off with two of my favorites and one for the old guys like Gaffa, Gazza, Coach K, Peter....

Raquel

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK...

Thank You. I've had a shite house day and the all time greatest poster, Farah, of course, just cheered me up.

...You could hang a wet dufflecoat, with 'fivers' worth of change in the pockets, off them nipples.:D...honestly, the womans got nipples like church hat pegs.

A happier man.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn

Now I really feel old that Gaffa made that comment... I had that exact poster as well.

Makes ya wonder what the kids these days see in that Britney trollop...

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Though the image of her that is most firmly imprinted on my brain is the one from National Lampoon's Vacation where she's driving a red Ferrari....I can't find it anywhere...this picture will have to do.

Christie

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot about here

Excellent one CD. She was an all-time fav here as well until the piano man got his apparently long fingers on (in?) her.

I've been trying to track down the poster image for Suzanne Sommers but no such luck. I think she was pretty popular at one time. Though not as popular than Joyce Dewitt in all likelihood :D

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another one I can't find an image that I'm looking for is Tawny Kitaen. Former Whitesnake lead singer David Coverdale's Ex-whore. That erotic gymnastics routine she did on top of a car in one of Whitesnakes video's gave me an instant bone when I was a teenager......it probably still could if I ever saw that video again.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

Speaking of whores, what happened with the two carpet munchers that you went home with? Were you able to put that on your Will Hill account?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

she's driving a red Ferrari

How about leaning on one. I searched high, and low for the other one( because I've got nothing better to do ). It's the best I could find.

TR.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sexy

Racquel Welsh has to be the sexiest woman of all time. However, we have already seen a picture. I love that woman.

Here is a classic, hopefully, if I can find it.......Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a faithful .......

Captain

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One for HOS

Here's one for HOS, and some of the older fellas ( myself included:) ) A good Canadian girl....Shannon Tweed.

TR.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Classics

Well, as long as we're getting into the real Classics, we can't forgot my personal all-time favourite, Grace Kelly.

Stunning. They don't make 'em this way anymore.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then, of course there's the classic 80's.

Markie Post of Night Court.

"How do you like me now, Dan?"

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tweeky? Is that you?

You'll remember her from Buck Rogers, and along side Ricky Schroeder in Silver Spoons........Erin Grey.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0