Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piece a pish, Walks.......stroll in the park against Barcelona and Benfica...... Moscow should be a fun place to go. At least we will have had 10 European games in total this season......since we have had 4 qualifiers. :D We have to try and finish ahead of Spartak to get into the Europa League right?

They managed to get the result today, Spartak going down to 10 men obviously helped!

Now if Romanian power house Cluj can pull off the upset against ManUre, today would be a great day! Hi Walks :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An absolutely stunning win for the Hoops. :) You always need a bit of luck to win on the road....unless you're Barcelona. :) Now we get back to back humpings against Barca then to try and get a Europa spot. Mon the Hoops!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic were all over Barcelona......having 18% of the possession throughout. The shots were misleading. Corners misleading. But as usual, the supporters were BRILLIANT staying long after the BArcelona support left. Now we will likely get gubbed at Celtic Park and then HOPE for a draw against Benfica and a win against Spartak......and hope that Barcelona beat the other two.....I think?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 3-1 over Braga, down 1-0 after 80, RVP and Rooney net 2 in 4 minutes, then ChichIJUSTSCOREGOALSrito in stoppage time. :wa: I don't know how they keep winning games as they're not playing that great, but if they do start playing to potential, teams are screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0