Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks my Keltic brother for starting the thread. Barring a complete disaster, Celtic are in a great position to get to the group stages for the first time in several years. Unfortunately I missed the game still to our continue renovations in our back yard.....FML......but an early goal 2 minutes in certainly help calm the nerves a bit. any goal or one goal loss will do at this point.....

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks my Keltic brother for starting the thread. Barring a complete disaster, Celtic are in a great position to get to the group stages for the first time in several years. Unfortunately I missed the game still to our continue renovations in our back yard.....FML......but an early goal 2 minutes in certainly help calm the nerves a bit. any goal or one goal loss will do at this point.....

I could get used to posting in this thread....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Heanjob.....it might only be six matches but they are worth a good chunk of money to the club......but let's see this one out first before talking about that. Stranger things have happened and we haven't been world beaters at home over the last four or five years......

Hail Hail

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy for City ;) : Real Madrid, Ajax & Borussia Dortmund.

Tricky one for United : Braga, Galatasaray & CFR Cluj.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess I'll only be on this thread for a couple of months

I doubt it Kippax ..... you'll still qualify. Whether it will be first or 2nd, that remains to be seen.

Should be a cracking atmosphere in Manchester for the Real Madrid game.

Tell me one thing though ...... why were City in Pot 2 yesterday ?? As Champions, shouldn't they have been in Pot 1 ?? :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piece a pish, Walks.......stroll in the park against Barcelona and Benfica...... Moscow should be a fun place to go. At least we will have had 10 European games in total this season......since we have had 4 qualifiers. :D We have to try and finish ahead of Spartak to get into the Europa League right?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly CS :D

Most importantly, it's a few cracking home & away matches for supporters and it'll bring some dosh into the club. I cannot wait to see what Scott Brown will attempt to do in Barcelona's midfield.

~bullinachinashop

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Xavi : "Liverpool & United are good & the hostile feeling of the Bernabeu is also excellent, but the atmosphere against Celtic was the best. "

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind Brownie, Walks, Victor Wenyama is a beast....as long as he is able to stay on the park. :D WEnyama will be bought for a lot of money from someone in the EPL in the next couple of years IF he stays healthy....still only 23 I believe but a tower of strength and he is versatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts