Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2004/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todays full time results.

FT Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukr) 4 - 1 Club Brugge (Bel)

FT Ferencvaros (Hun) 1 - 0 Sparta Prague (Cze)

FT Leverkusen (Ger) 5 - 0 Ostrava

FT Red Star Belg. (S&M) 3 - 2 PSV Eindhoven (Hol)

FT Basel (Swi) 1 - 1 Inter Milan (Ita)

FT Dinamo Bu'rest (Rom) 1 - 2 Manchester U. (Eng)

FT Nova Gorica (Slo) 0 - 3 Monaco

FT Rosenborg (Nor) 2 - 1 Maccabi Haifa (Isr)

FT Shelbourne (Ire) 0 - 0 Deportivo (Spa)

FT Wisla Krakow (Pol) 0 - 2 Real Madrid (Spa)

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dinamo Bucuresti 1-2 Man United

OG by Bucuresti defender. :eek:

Away win and away goals with understrength line-up. :rolleyes:

Proceed lads!!!!! :cool:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rae Faces UEFA Action

Rangers midfielder Alex Rae is facing disciplinary action from Uefa after the governing body confirmed they would be looking into an alleged stamping incident in the game with CSKA Moscow.

The competitive former Wolves midfielder appeared to kick Serghei Dadu in the head during Tuesday's UEFA Champions League qualifying clash in Russia.

The incident sparked an ugly brawl and Uefa have now confirmed that they will be launching a full investigation into the incident.

''We are aware of the incident involving Alex Rae and will be investigating it,'' said a Uefa spokesman.

''At the moment we don't have the referee's report but we will be looking at the incident anyway.''

CSKA coach Valeriy Gazzayef has been quick to condemn Rae and has urged for immediate action to be taken.

''I was close to the incident and it was a kick in the head,'' said Gazzayef.

''Our player was left injured and suffering from concussion.

''We will have to bear in mind the rough challenges for the second leg.''

However, both Gers boss Alex McLeish and Rae believe that the incident has been blown out of all proportion.

''The ball was on the ground when Alex tried to kick it and it just happened that there was a Moscow player lying beside it,'' said McLeish.

''I think that is why they are upset because they thought Alex shouldn't have gone for the ball.''

You can take the Ned out of Ibrox but you can't take the Ibrox out of the Ned.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a fcuking disgusting "challenge" to the guys head. Someone posted the video on the Celtic Mad site if anyone wants to question it. That fcuk will be sorted out soon enough. What a fcuking pathetic excuse for a footballer. Fcuking cnut.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Satan's Eleven are proving my assessment of them at an alarming rate.

I said Burke was too slight for the SPL and he promptly goes out and does his wilting southern belle impression on opening day. "oh dear, I fear I have the vapours,........(collapse)"

I said Rae was an animal. I rest my case.

Celtic only needs three upsets in the qualifying round to be entered into the second pot of seeds for the group stages. Which is nice.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shades of your tub of sh!t hero, Hartson, kicking Berkovic in the coupon. Fcukin' angel, eh?

At the end of the day, the Ruskie got what he deserved for two reasons:

1) Going down like an alter boy on a priest without being touched

2) jumpin' on top of the ball

Stand-up ya fcukin' bawbag and these things won't happen.

Follow, Follow.

Buckfast

PS - not a great result, I know. But we'll get the goods at Ibrox.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shades of your tub of sh!t hero, Hartson, kicking Berkovic in the coupon. Fcukin' angel, eh?

So you can't admit that there is anything wrong with this. You are the poster boy for Follow Follow, Bucky, as sad as that is. BTW, your comment about the priest, what would the other half of your family think of that? You don't think much some times do you? Anyway, you keep telling yourself that he deserved the kick. It's a shame he didn't die, eh? That would have been top notch entertainment with someone with views like that?

As for Hartson, I can't stand him as a player and I would be the first to say it was wrong, if I saw the incident in question. I saw this one and it was wrong. Unfortunately, you and most of the others on FF(not the others on here) just bring up the paedo stuff and try to bring another incident that took place last week, two months, or 3 years ago. I didn't think even you would stoop this low, Bucky. Oh well, from a footballing view(bar the fact it was that cnut Rae), it was disgraceful. Just think if Lennon did something like that what you would be saying........

Hypocrit Loyal

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Admittedly, I'm a wind up. But you take the prize, pal.

FOLLOW, FOLLOW.

Buckfast

PS - Did you hear the one about the priest and the................

PPS - If you don't like Follow, Follow and those who subscribe to it, stay fcukin out it and try do something useful with your summer.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Admittedly, I'm a wind up. But you take the prize, pal.

FOLLOW, FOLLOW.

Buckfast

PS - Did you hear the one about the priest and the................

PPS - If you don't like Follow, Follow and those who subscribe to it, stay fcukin out it and try do something useful with your summer.

You're a bitter wee Hun, aren't you Bucky? You're already 2 points behind, your team has lost its first CL game and Rae has humiliated the club too. I can't say that I understand your pain because I get to wake up in the morning and I'll still be a Celtic fan. As for your FF comment, FF is a great forum for knuckle draggers, bigots, and people who know nothing about football. Why wouldn't I have a laugh about some of the posts? Jinky and I were having a laugh earlier about the stuff, mainly because I've done nothing useful this summer. Man, I wish I had kids so I could do stuff with them in the summer. I can see married life hasn't helped your temper at all. Perhaps you have to give up some other things that you like to indulge in? Just a thought, especially when the Huns are in such a bad state.

I'm going to go and see if I can do something useful with my summer now and I can wake up in the morning knowing that I didn't post something as pathetic as this, and claim it was a wind-up. Can we see a bitter Hun? YEESSSS YEEESSSS.......

"At the end of the day, the Ruskie got what he deserved for two reasons:

1) Going down like an alter boy on a priest without being touched

2) jumpin' on top of the ball

Stand-up ya fcukin' bawbag and these things won't happen."

Now, go get a hug from your wife and see if she can cheer you up. Remember, it is only football and you support the worst team in Glasgow, Britain, and the world for that matter. :eek:

Hail Hail

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Jinky and I were having a laugh earlier about the stuff, mainly because I've done nothing useful this summer.

Don't drag me into your "he said, she said" battle with Bucky.

When we talked earlier I also stated that most of the muppets on Borrow Borrow were a very vocal extremist minority.
I like winding up the blue noses as much as anyone but we don't really need to resort to the dirty orange paedophile priest king billy's a poof level, now do we boys. It's getting boring.

When it comes to piss-taking, football facts are all that's necessary to upset the currant buns. We should keep it that way.

And you're making Zenga cry,....probably.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Soccernet .........

Alex McLeish said:
McLeish also backed Alex Rae after the midfielder kicked an opponent's head in a touchline incident.

He said: 'The ball was on the ground when Alex Rae attempted to kick it and it just so happened there was a Moscow player lying on the ground beside the ball.

'I think that was why the Russians were so upset. The ball was there and I think he made contact with it.'

Apparently, the Russians provide Vodka in the dugouts ........... Wow.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The incident is unfortunate and will probably cost Rae a Game or two, although they are going to still look at the ref report.

What is interesting is the reaction by the Captain? Have you gone off your rocker or are you so consumed with hating Rangers that you can't see the forest through the hoops. I admit that the kick to the head is bad but the play is not that unusual in the SPL or the FVSL ;)

You and Bucky should just have a private conversation and stop your incessive babbling. This is a soccer thread not a political soup box......

On to next week and hopefully get a result at home and get us in the Group Stages :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0