Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Caps playoffs 2009

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Corky actually got some box back in his hay day. Life Goes On groupies are everywhere.

What ever happened to Corky's younger sister? She was deffinitely doable.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must have been one very lonely and horny 12 year old, based on this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKHFUjNw70A"]YouTube - Corky : Life Goes On Opening Theme Intro[/ame]

Kellie Martin was the girl. I found these pictures...if she actually looked like this, she'd get it, but the rest of her potfolio looks pretty dodgy.

Captain? Would you give it to Corky's sister?

Attachments

• Kellie_Martin%20(15).jpg
    Kellie_Martin%20(15).jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Kellie_Martin%20(28).jpg
    Kellie_Martin%20(28).jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 64

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
we played a man down again. happy with montreal win though. Hopefully this can secure an mls franchise for them.

Montreal's attendance for the season was 279,118.:cool:

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very disappointing officiating. I watched live on TV and PVR'd it. Pozniak got all ball before making contact with Brown and Taka Harano was last man on the goal line. It was a shocking red card, plain and simple. The referee was behind the play and was huffing and puffing when he stood on the penalty spot. If you are going to make a call like that you had better be close to the play. At least Chenard was close to Nash to make the call against him. Again I ask why our FIFA qualified referees were not selected and why the one selected last week was from a city involved in the competition.

Again, I don't blame the individual referees involved. Chenard never should have been in that position and Gantar clearly lost the plot. Which of the following criteria did Pezic violate?:confused:

A player, substitute or substituted player is sent off if he commits any of the
following seven offences:

• serious foul play
• violent conduct
• spitting at an opponent or any other person
• denying the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity
by deliberately handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper within
his own penalty area)
• denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity to an opponent moving
towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or a
penalty kick
• using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures
• receiving a second caution in the same match

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
None, thanks for being part of the USL, for another 2 or 3 hours.

Bullshit league, bullshit north american football...

Waiting patiently for bullshit MLS :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree JBN now get us some fact on why the MLS will be only a shade better then the USL. all bullshit I tell you.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the caps keeper should have been givin a red on that play anyways for hauling down the player, they played like garbage and deserved the ass kicking they got.

Bluecard

Mar 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
He got the red for "Denying an OBVIOUS goal scoring opportunity." Pretty clear actually. If the defender didn't foul him point blank he would have a clear shot on goal. Didn't matter if the defender was on the line. It would have been the same call if the keeper was on the line. Bang on call actually and took big balls to make it.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
He got the red for "Denying an OBVIOUS goal scoring opportunity." Pretty clear actually. If the defender didn't foul him point blank he would have a clear shot on goal. Didn't matter if the defender was on the line. It would have been the same call if the keeper was on the line. Bang on call actually and took big balls to make it.

Actually not, look at the replay. Pejic gets all ball then Brown falls over him. The ball was away from Brown when he fell.

I suppose it took big balls to miss the PK on Edwini-Bonsu too. :cool:

Bluecard

Mar 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus what the hell were the keeper and defender thinking making a challenge like that in the box. If he actually got the ball, with that pace, the ball wound have went flying. Instead it dribbles because HE DIDN'T TOUCH IT.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i never knew KNVB had down syndrome and playing premier, impressive.

Well it is the FVSL and I am the the coach, I try to support any way I can, he is special.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVA3BLEDIio"]YouTube - The best of Kramer - Seinfeld - Kramer is mentally challenged[/ame]

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my modest opinion...

Nothing wouldn't happen if the referee call te foul (push) the Montreal player did to the Vancouver (see replay above at the 22 seconds)...or maybe I'm wrong.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey remember when the Impact mailed it in against TFC and jobbed Vancouver out of the Nutrilite championship?

That sucked...:(

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read today's Globe and Mail. I am not the only one who thought it was dodgy.

Too bad you can't slow down the Youtube the way you can on a PVR. Seems clear to me that Pejic got the ball first.

Anyway, it is moot now.

WFC will have to pay Montreal back down the road.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0