Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2014/15 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude Matthias is not that bad. Young Soutner we will see. Clendening should be here makes less mistakes than Bieksa with bad wrist.
LA is nipping on their backs. Calgary the same. Toronto C most-likely will end-up in Detroit or New York.
It is getting harder by the minute to make the play off's. Forty year old Aginla made Horvat look like a kid in the day school last knight.
Our coach sometimes needs bit of magic tobacci. Last knight he must have head some after the game.
Baddock should be here to help Dorsett.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude as you did see in last game they were pushing us very easy in our zone . Size up top is needed. Kid like Greg Betzold and Josh Brown could help next year or year after. Greg up front Brown in the back ,Bieksa and Sbisa are sure on for lot of goals. They forget to defend and tend to run all over the place as forwards.
Boston and Canucks are hanging in but just that.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing Lack stood on his head. Verbata my man is a stood. Akslop Bieksa is getting dumber each game. Time for Willy to bring a big guy or two from from Utica. Do we need Miller in goal? Aslap your not back boxer are you?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aslap your not back boxer are you?
Base we bat from the same side of the plate but it wouldn't matter if I was a switch hitter cause I'dont think you're disability pension cheque pays enough for you to to afford to pay what it costs to rock from your chair and watch. What do they pay an hour for walking around a bingo hall with a
Druel cup by the way?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's taken almost a year but I now don't divest from a game when the 'Nucks go down by 2 early.

Go Canucks Go!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turn on the game last night when the best Canuck exited the game....did Boom Boom just look at the ref wrong....did they ever explain why he was kicked out over Burrows cheap shot?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much of a cheap shot if the league has decided no supplemental discipline?

Boom Boom being tossed probably helped the cause on the night :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs if you read the rule. That call against Burrows was made by a an asst. Head to be called by ref. Should only be two minutes as a forward from Nashville turned in to Burrows. He did not go out of his way to hit the guy.
But them American ref's always hep their own. Good thing Lack was on fire. It is sure bet now for play off's now. Lack rules.
The best game of the year by far. I still think Vey is not strong enough for third line centre. Can not wait for Richardson to come back.
What the heck is getting in to Bieksa he is all over the place cost his team goals by dumb moves.
I still think Ottawa will kick Boston out. Burgler is unreal. How much fun woul it be to see Canucks and Calgary in the first round. Even more fun if Ottawa gets in. You never know big maple leaf city could do something good. I would love Ottawa to win the cup for their GM. Sick and all man does a fantastic job. Dumb Toronto head the team but forgot to get NHL keeper.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
limor-livnat-quote-i-feel-shame-for-what-he-said-those-are-things.jpg

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight's game will be something to watch. Talk is maybe Richardson will be back same for Kassian. Kassian might set up twins with two points each. I would hate to bet on this game but for some unknown reason I think Canucks will try to get the points.
Nothing better than Kassian with two goals Matthias with one or two.
Utica comets keep on winning unreal the young team. Sven sure wants to be playing on Canucks soon, Gernier the same. Shinkaruk is getting better each game. Young guy is up around twenty five points Gaunce the same. Beating Hawks today would prove something big.

old fart

Sep 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
:banghead:
Tonight's game will be something to watch. Talk is maybe Richardson will be back same for Kassian. Kassian might set up twins with two points each. I would hate to bet on this game but for some unknown reason I think Canucks will try to get the points.
Nothing better than Kassian with two goals Matthias with one or two.
Utica comets keep on winning unreal the young team. Sven sure wants to be playing on Canucks soon, Gernier the same. Shinkaruk is getting better each game. Young guy is up around twenty five points Gaunce the same. Beating Hawks today would prove something big.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burrows has been filthy since he made the league, nothing new here... shocked his history didn't come back to bite him... as for Big Brave Bieksa, I thought he said it was the Bruins that "tend to do stupid things".... hello kettle, it's pot.... you're black...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sven Baertchi was recalled by Canucks today. He will be ready fo Winipeg game if he gets a call. One fast guy with good attacking speed like the kid from Calgary. One could bet on Canucks against Winipeg. As the cheep ass assasen from Winipeg got four games. With his stupid porky attack, might hurt his theam and cost them a play off spot as LA is worming up again. Edmonton keeper head to see head shink after that game.
Rich Burrows would have bitten his ear.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rich all a side Burrows is a dam good hockey player at his age. He will be here next year same with Hansen and Matthias. Vey, Higgens and even Dorsset might move. We all know Dorsset wants to stay. Sven Bertschi will take Vey's place next year as he is much more mobile player. Vertanen will be here, Hunter Shinkaruk the same. Dog fight between Jensen and Gernier.
Team will be way more pace base team.
I think Hutten will take place of Bieksa next year. Horvat Kenins an Hansen untatchable. We might see Nick Jensen here with twins. Kassian can bring good trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0