Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2012/2013 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see Andrew in Nucks lineup. He works hard each and every shift. I see Joey Crabb from Washington is wawed I thing Gillis should add a guy like him. Come playoffs he would help.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Trace you know I can spell if I do want, vaived all shyt a side Joey can play. He would do dam better job than Booth. Go go gajit and nothing. Burrows is a dam good Nucker
my lad. We need two more like him and we would see NHL cup here.
Trace i see you walking a dog in trhe midle of the day. Looks like you do have time on your hands.
I will talk to you about the youg guys next year. Kids would winn few games at least.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rich I speak five in total. It's all fun. I truly wish they trade Loo or Shinds and add a good D. Toronto if they want to make it to playoffs better take one or the other.
We are one dam good D short. I also wish they add Nikolas to firrst team in stead to Wolves. The kid has lots of skill and smarts skates well an does go in the midle of the Ice.
Next few games will be huge if Nucks want to move up the skale. They scare me at times. It looks like some guy do't give a dam.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They looked like a good (not great) team playing a young and inconsistent team playing their 4th game in 6th nights.

Just being totally honest.

I like how Roy played but you always play on adrenaline and emotion your first game or two after a trade (Look at the impact Clowe, Jagr, Brassard, Bishop all had on their new teams in their first games, you'd say Roy was probably the least impressive of the bunch statistically anyways) and Kassian just got a "wakeup call" from being sent down, if he's not playing hard and intense he's getting parked in Chicago or upstairs beside Alberts.

It was a good 60 minute outing and effort, but their challenge has been doing it consistently, that's probably only their second 60 minute complete effort this year)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs they got shyt kicked. Shnids sucks. Ballard is a hole. He just can not think for life of him. Kassian parties way to much. You can see it on the ice.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moving on...

Nice timing by the Canucks to put on their best performance in over a year - that was awesome and much needed to get pumped for the playoffs beginning next week!

Roy is a great fit here, hope they somehow can sign him in the offseason.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs are you talking about the last game of the season. I do agree Roy needs to stay. Raymond needs a new home and Booth also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0