Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada wins a man down

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For someone so against us Tims you certainly have much in common with one of our flock, Countdown Steve.

You could both put a glass eye to sleep and should really seriously consider trying out lines you didn't nick from cast-off Christmas crackers.

~I'd like to see you and History Sid in a wee tête à tête regarding the history of hate to which you lot consistently allude. Last man standing. It would be like an episode of Mastermind for the preposterously mentally challenged and fundamentally insane. You could draw lots; one side could have DickVanDyke, the other Lita. Keeper could serve as an arbiter.

Do let me know your thoughts once you've collected them.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Guarda

Guinness said:
Well done lads... You sure know how to change the subject better than most and turn it into a "all protestants are evil bastards" thread... Hate all you want, father MacWankalot is watching you... :rolleyes:

Orange/ManU/Rangers/English/Scottish/Irish/Yankee, Guinness :rolleyes: :eek:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Canada wins as a free country

A recap of Captain Shamrock and his non-bigot thoughts...
In fact, I enjoy watching them lose all the time because of the cnuts who follow them.
I follow them, am not a loyalist nor do I hate anyone catholic... In fact in the four and a half minutes I lived there I actually had friends from the "other" side...
I wonder if Canada knew anything about the area that surrounds the park they played today?
They probably travelled up the motorway and through the lovely new catholic district before ploughing through skid row (I mean Sandy row) and into Windsor Park... I'd think they recieved a warm welcome like everyone from Canada does...
You should probably quit while you're ahead. You've hit rock bottom and are still digging.
The only rock(s) I've hit are the ones rolling around in your thick skull when your trying to think of something else closed minded and ignorant... I was hoping to dig deep enough to find some common sense up there???
Oh by the way, Guinness, I forgot to address another one of your mistakes. I have NOTHING against Protestants. In fact, I have a lot of Protestant friends. I hate loyalists and people who pretend to be.
I wouldn't consider it a mistake that you assume anyone who supports Northern Ireland or Rangers or the Orange Order is a loyalist (or that they pretend to be)... Think what you want, but I am not a hateful individual and its comments like the ones you continue to type that have daft Canaidians believing all Protestants from Northern Ireland are evil... Poor wee catholics that haven't done anything in over 30 odd years... I call bullshyte!!! This sounds more like propaganda from a republican point of view that are looking for public sympathy for a change... Give it up, you're in CANADA... I guess if you were really concerned about "the cause" (a bias republican phrase) you'd be living in a shack on the falls road???
Hence, I live in Vancouver and could careless who's to blame or what the actual "troubles" are these days...

Peace out, Guinness

BTW, if you care to know how someone could possibly be so open minded and support Man Utd, Rangers and N. Ireland PM me and I'll be happy to let you in on a wee thing called respecting others opinions... ;)

sid, you're a cnut!!! :p :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
type that have daft Canaidians believing all Protestants from Northern Ireland are evil... Poor wee catholics that haven't done anything in over 30 odd years... I call bullshyte!!! This sounds more like propaganda from a republican point of view that are looking for public sympathy for a change... Give it up, you're in CANADA... I guess if you were really concerned about "the cause" (a bias republican phrase) you'd be living in a shack on the falls road???

Like I said, Guinness, give it up. You know NOTHING about my family's involvement with anything and you never will. Your 'points' are seriously waning with every letter you type. What are you on about? Public sympathy? What have you been snorting today? After your last few lines, I can only wonder if you have sang Kumbaya today. Also, thanks for reminding me that I live in Canada. My balaclava has been distorting things lately.

Hence, I live in Vancouver and could careless who's to blame or what the actual "troubles" are these days...

I guess that is where we differ. I still care a lot about what goes on there because I have many relatives and want nothing more than having them live peacefully.

BTW, what did you think of the IRA refusing to give up their arms? :rolleyes: Oh and while we're on topic, if you're ever interested in seeing a photo of Gerry Adams in Richmond, let me know. I heard he was passing through several years ago and I was lucky enough to get a photo with him. But then again, I live in Canada, and should forget the way I've been brought up and the way I'm going to die. Hail Hail indeed.

TAL and may God Bless you, Mr. Collins. Time to 'close' this topic now because it is of no interest to other TTPers. Perhaps we will carry this conversation over beers at the Nations Cup this year, and I'm sure you remember that you owe me a days worth of drinking at the gardens for the Bhoys winning the league again last year. :D :confused:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great free kick. Not quite sure what it has to do with Canada and Northern Ireland, though, unless this means that Roberto Carlos is going to renounce his Brazilian citizenship and play for Canadian? :confused:

stew :cool:

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Great free kick. Not quite sure what it has to do with Canada and Northern Ireland,

Sounds like Shamrock's been drinking, he always gets a little patriotic after a few beers. :confused:

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D
TheRob said:
I didn't realize he was Brazilian.

Maybe he is!!

Or maybe he was born in ULSTER, so I guss that would make him a BRITISH SUBJECT just like SAINT PATRICK!!, I'm sure he'll be home from work soon to let us know. :D

thefieldsofulsterwheretheorangelilygrows ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I figured I would brighten up a thread that couldn't possibly be brightened. Canada and Northern Ireland football doesn't exactly appeal to the masses....This goal does on the other hand.

ByalonelyprisonwallIheardayoungmancall CSC

GIRUY Huns

Can you say SECOND PLACE? Yesssssssss Yessssssssss

Can you say SECOND PLACE? Yessssssssss Yessssssssss

I forgot to mention the patriotic bit. Yes, I'm Brazilian. :rolleyes:

FTQ

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Banter the masses don't get

posted by Beerz
Oh, it is the biggest mixup that you have ever seen....

correction: "Oh, it's the biggest bullshit that you have ever seen".... I'm done with all of that shite... A light hearted piss take is one thing, but the ill filled natured crap is a joke!!!

BTW, Capitan I thought we'd discuss it over beers at the Nations Cup?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that would confuse passers-by.

Guiness and a Rangers top wearing Captain discussing the den of evil that is Windsor park?

How would burnsie look in this little number?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0