Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada Vs Jamaica

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. The keeper from "Greese" is capped with Portugal, Dani Fernandez is who I think you may be talking about. He cannot play for Canada, ever.
2. A global BC League is a great idea in theory, bad in reality. The rest of the country plays the other months we don't. Nobody wants a 6-8 week winter break.
3. Caps have added a lot more than 2 youngsters in the last 5 years you donkey, in case you missed it they now have a residency program. You really don't know your facts do you?
4. What is "tatches"?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny:

"Fernandes" with an s instead of a z. The Portuguese community has spies everywhere...He's no longer in Greese either - gone to Bochum.

Tatches are the tings you fix your roof with. Everybody knows that.:D Just like topping your tar by tepping on the take, tupid.

I'm not eregant, I'm just drawn this way...

Trece

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johny the residancy players have played in PCSL last summer. Just bunch of kids running around far from ready to play at that level. Maybe in three year. Fist they have to learn how to play two tatch not sixteen hundred tutches. In order for them to play at upper level. They would have to hammer each team in PCSL. Bob would be better of to call few players fropm PCSL till the kids get ready.I think they won three games out of sixteen. Get you facts down before you post. Here you go again with your spelling. It is a bylingual land do not forget. It is all good Go Canada go. Mitchell stays Ottawa gets in and Canada will be far better off.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umm, hey fcukwit, they did not play in the PCSL< they played in the PDL which is the league below the USL, and they hammered everyone all year and lost in the Final to Thunder Bay or some team from Ontario.

Also Ethan Gage, Randy Edwini-Bonsu, and Navid Maschimi came straight out of that program into the Whitecaps first team.

Get a fcuking clue you moron.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny...why are you so venomous to Mr. Base? Why all the hate? He's very friendly and lovable, like Corky from that TV show...the DS kid with the hot younger sister. What you are doing is just like kicking Corky in the beans. Poor Corky never sees it coming, and forgets a minute later he's just been nutted.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My eyes hurt, my head hurts, he is full of shite, he repeats himself over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again and again and again and again and again and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so tired.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately there are two people then repeating themselves over and over and over...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Johny with all you soccer experiance, you post that type of hate. Sell them shirts and be a good guy. Johny does not hate me. He hates Mitchell, I am just an excape guy.
He does not want the to admit that he did not have it. It takes time to get to grips with it.
It is an old boy club in the upper level. Johny think the he ho sits on the out side will change it. Boys need jobs. Be a nice guy. We have more guys playing over seas now then ever before.
Sytem is on the right track. All they need is a club where to rincle out all the problems before the big games.
"Go Canada Go" dam maple leaf looks nice.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
See Nash got called up. Thats good for BC even though is an old boy. He can still help for twenty plus minutes. Now they should call Patrick Gawrys from Victoria and we might score three gals. Johny that is the only way for BC players to be called up.
Patrick and Rob Friend woul do a fine job up front. One Big and one quick.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well atleast he used younger guys. We have got long ways to go. I can see one nill or two nil but three nill at that level shows holes on the team.
We have to do better than that.It sucks big times to watch that.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mr. Base rollover to the other side of the bed and ask Mitchell for a game report?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not have to i did watch the game on a dish. Through carabian dish cover. What do you want me to say. We were miles away from that level. Jamaica has a pashon for soccer . Players would die for a win. We just do not have the same drive and it shows.
Looks like head coach in Mexico could get a boot. We have rest of Viks here . You just never know. Guys it is not Mitchell. It is desire of our players to play the game. You can not run around with good players. The only way for us is mam non man. We need to get the kids outside the cirkle that do play that game. The program will not even talk to you if you have a good player. Now how the hell will we ever get there. I said once do not pay me I will do it for free. Just for our land to look good. They think you are nuts
if you see how it should be done. Go figure it out. We do have the players. We just need a chance.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not have to i did watch the game on a dish. Through carabian dish cover. What do you want me to say. We were miles away from that level. Jamaica has a pashon for soccer . Players would die for a win. We just do not have the same drive and it shows.
Looks like head coach in Mexico could get a boot. We have rest of Viks here . You just never know. Guys it is not Mitchell. It is desire of our players to play the game. You can not run around with good players. The only way for us is mam non man. We need to get the kids outside the cirkle that do play that game. The program will not even talk to you if you have a good player. Now how the hell will we ever get there. I said once do not pay me I will do it for free. Just for our land to look good. They think you are nuts
if you see how it should be done. Go figure it out. We do have the players. We just need a chance.

i agree with what i can understand

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Polsa. If you did see the game it would be totaly clear to you. They push us around, that one thing. They beat us to ball thats nuber two. We can not mark tight enough one v one. Also our keeper is not at the world level. We make mistakes in U 20 selections and it kicks us in the but later. I truly hope with Tony Nick and Dale things will change. None of that will be done unless we have local side with the players playing as a club. It just does not work. We are close some games miles away on otheres.
Dale needs help from the program. Just to show you they did not even show the game here. That is how far backwards we are. Our kids should be able to see what we need to improve on. Plane and simple. A league club with Canadian kids on it and the hole thing will go. Forget building tanks help us buld future for our kids. That the way I see it.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to knock you for the sake of knocking you Mr. Base...

Dale Mitchell is out of his depth. He is not experienced/seasoned/talented enough yet or ever for this job.

Whoever gets the job next has the thankless task of working for the largest group of Muppets with egos ever.

The teams we compete against in CONCACAF, for the most part, do not have domestic leagues where their pool of players play, most of the teams that will go to the World Cup have their players playing overseas. However the fact that all these teams do have their own domestic league does say something. We share everything with the USA, including our three levels of professional soccer leagues

You are right though on the future, if we ever have a shot at a world cup, talent wise other than this time around, it is deep into the future, and the building blocks could be laid now to help them, rather than obstruct them.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do agree with you on some points. But the point which takes Dale out is sad. He played fot this country with hart scorred many goals. He is not the one. One before him is the one. He let in few uncapacle guys. Dale was stock with them guys till proven wrong.
The man deserves one more crack at it with the players he and Nick took in. That would be the test of his ability. I do kow Tony will help with youth comming up. He also will work with head coach. They can do what they want. I just see it that way. Thanks Johny for your input.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0