Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Calgary Nightlife

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Myself and several of my closest personal married friends are off to Calgary this weekend to catch the Canucks v. Flames. We are wondering if anyone has any suggestions on watering holes to attend pre/apres' the hockey game. I've heard of Cowboys are there any other establishments worthy of our attendance?

Cheers.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by MILLSY
Myself and several of my closest personal married friends are off to Calgary this weekend to catch the Canucks v. Flames. We are wondering if anyone has any suggestions on watering holes to attend pre/apres' the hockey game. I've heard of Cowboys are there any other establishments worthy of our attendance?
Cheers.

I am sure I will be able to answer that question next year Millsy when Hotel d'bertrum opens in Calgary in August 2004. Mark down the Canucks vs Flames on your calender! I have been to Cowboys and knowing YOU and YOUR married friends I think that would be a spectacle indeed. I have also established contacts to avoid lineups and be treated as a VIP their. Their is always a first time for everything.:rolleyes:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust Bertrum to know the lowlife spots across the country. It is amazing actually as I thought he never left gynecology row at Port Moody's Barnet Motor Inn. :p

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum's extraciricular activities

Originally posted by Reccos
Trust Bertrum to know the lowlife spots across the country. It is amazing actually as I thought he never left gynecology row at Port Moody's Barnet Motor Inn. :p

Actually it's Cruisers in Port Coquitlam.:D Right Gongshow?

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by hammerhead
Millsy

what part of the city are you staying in?

We're staying right across from the Saddledome so I'm not sure if that's close to the afore mentioned "electric avenue" but if Knvb says that's the place to go then it must be:rolleyes: !

Bertrum,

Thank you for your insight for my visit to Calgary next year but I have a feeling that's not the answer Trusty and Lyle are looking for the upcoming weekend. Also if you could PM me that contact sheet it would be muchly appreciated :D.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bertrum's extraciricular activities

Originally posted by bertrum
Actually it's Cruisers in Port Coquitlam.:D Right Gongshow?
you can't be a regular, cause ya spell it with a "K". That reminds me, I need to head down there to pick up the mail!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes

It's worth checking out!! whatever you do...stay away from the "Back Alley"...for obvious reasons :eek:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet I won't be the only one from this area watching the Canucks in Calgary.........hopefully they can win for us........the Greek has to brace himself for the cold.......fcuk

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bars.

Try the Metropolitan at Mount Royal, the Whiskey on 12th, The Ship and Anchor on 17th and 5th. For a alt band joint try, Morgans on 17th and 14st.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ship and anchor. Many a time i've spent there on the patiio getting absolutley obliterated at an amazingly low price.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0