Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ts - who else was in the tourney ?? ...its a nice prize of over 2 grand cdn for 2nd place.....star Chimp - "CLASSIC " :D

so gn wins again, i smell a conspiracy with organizers;) oh well like raiguy said squire needs a new outfit. :D so does this mean that the midget kokanee will return our cooler or what ??? GN wins 2500 USD 2 years straight and still can't buy their own cooler, cheap puns ..... :D

what happened to bear creak ??? they must have been screwed by organizers.....cuz thats the only way they could lose...they are too good. :rolleyes:

Big T :cool:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont dis gn

gn was the best team there. PFC stacked there team and gn still one. SO big T i wouldnt dis gn. Gn is the team 2 beat. Good job gn and i hope u shite kick sufc in the fvsl.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
pfc lucky they made the finals

van u should of won. Van u had there b team. PFC had trouble beating them they had 2 go to pks. PFC had sum akal players and all of them took the pks. SO basically akal won the pks not pfc. Rashiem payed those akal players so pfc made no money at all. HAHAHAAAAAAAAA

GN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: dont dis gn

Originally posted by star pimp
SO big T i wouldnt dis gn.

Actually chimp, I know most of the GN boyz and consider them friends....so i ain't dissin them just giving them a hard time for no reason what so ever.:D of course they would do the same back to the Big T , but they know better and fear for their lives !!!! :D

GN-Wherethefcukismy$200gameball?Iknowyoustoleit!!!! :D

2MUCHTALK

Jul 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sufc will do alright in the fvsl if they pick up 4 more solid players. Then they will beable to compete. They got some good talent on the team. Wait and see!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: who

Originally posted by 2MUCHTALK
who from akal played in the seattle tournament

Raju, Surinder and Kash played from akal with PFC.

tsenghera--- i dont think that the ref was on our side, as most of the time our players were getting fustrated with the calls just as your team was, so it was evened out.

we showed a whole lot of character as we only had 11 players and then when kevin went down after he got cut on his head after a collision we were forced to play with 10 men for a bit until monty who was also hurt came into the game and played the rest, being down to 10 men and losing 1-0 wasnt easy but the team stepped it up and then two goals by tournament MVP Rob Turre and one by Jas Mattoo got us first place. One player that really played well this tournament was Bhal Randhawa as he played really good on the left side.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 ur rite

Star # 1 u guys played good. cant believe pfc blaming the ref ,they stacked there team and still cant win. Gn used there players and they won.

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seattle

Good win for GN and the money always help for winter.
I heard Kevin got hurt how is he doing. Was the reffing really that bad.Who was the ref?
Hopefully more teams from here will be able to go next year. I heard the feilds were shite.
Also apparently there were some monster Kabadi players from the Oakland raiders playing Kabadi
Back to winter ball see you all on the VMSL & FVSL threads.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin is doing all right, he just got cut open on the forehead after he was accidently elbowed when going for a head ball.

Amrik was the ref and he did a good job, he was being fair and some calls went for us and some went against us, so no one can really say that he was being unfair. there was a coin toss to see who was going to ref the finals (between Kid and Amrik).

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's clear up a few things here. First of all, Star Gimp, we didn't pay anyone to play for us. The team we took was a combo of our summer team (PFC) and our winter team (RFC). Kash plays for RFC and hence made the trip. Surinder had signed with us, then transferred to Khalsa the day before the first game of the season. He had already committed to the trip before. Having Raju was a bonus, and the only money he received was $100 US for being man of the match for the finals. I never said GN didn't deserve to win, they showed alot of character battling the way they did. I'm not trying to take anything away from them, but anyone who saw what transpired when the PK was called has to admit that the ref was being 100% biased. The ball didn't come close to anyone's hand, but he told me that he saw it hit the open hand of a guy in a white jersey. There were only 2 guys near the ball, but yet he couldn't point out which one it hit. Why did he ask the linesman, if he wasn't even gonna consider his input. That's what bothers me. I thought the game would have went to OT and maybe even PKs, it was a hard-fought battle. Anyways, we had a blast on Saturday night, our only cost was gas, food and booze (free motel) and we made some decent coin.
It's too bad Bear Creek couldn't make the trip. I heard the whole team got turned away at the border because none of them were Canadian citizens, only newly-landed sponsored immigrants. The only Visas they had were cancelled credit cards to pay for parking at the ESL schools downtown. By the way, Star Chimp, you're getting ripped off by your teacher, ju dont speaka the good Enlgish if ju catch my mean. Buy a dictionary, get a tutor, and then maybe start posting on TTP. Idiot.
Good to hear Kevin is doing well, didn't look so good at first. Big Rob up front played well and deserved MVP. The few times he got away from us at the back, he did some damage.

TS

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star #1, once you guys figure out your training schedule, PM me and we'll set up an exhibition game. We could use the games to gel as a unit. Big T, I'll call your cell tomorrow and maybe we can get a game this Thursday, but we'll sort it out later. Best of luck to all the Pun teams this Winter.

TS

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by tsenghera
It's too bad Bear Creek couldn't make the trip. I heard the whole team got turned away at the border because none of them were Canadian citizens, only newly-landed sponsored immigrants. The only Visas they had were cancelled credit cards to pay for parking at the ESL schools downtown. By the way, Star Chimp, you're getting ripped off by your teacher, ju dont speaka the good Enlgish if ju catch my mean. Buy a dictionary, get a tutor, and then maybe start posting on TTP. Idiot.
TS
[/QUOTE
Now that is some quality piss take:D
I heard a rumour he plays for Abby SC, from the Abbotsford shitty league. Any thruth to this Star?:eek:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Gurps

I heard a rumour he plays for Abby SC, from the Abbotsford shitty league. Any thruth to this Star?:eek: [/B]

Actually there is an apna team in FVSL Div 3 by the name of Abby SC ??? Is that your team Star Chimp ??? They lost this weekend to Tsawwassen.

TS - you need some anger management classes, maybe I can be of service, .....wait I think I'm worse than you. Never mind. :D
Nice posts, I need some quality laughs at work !!

As for a game I'll talk to burkee&nonis, but I know we have a premier game on Friday so Thurs might be tough....I'll PM you.

Gurps - don't get lippy son !! :D

Big T:cool:

PS - If starry barnes knows the names of the refs. then the game was defintely fixed. I guarandamntee it !!! ;) :D

BigTstartingprobsfornoreasonandtopissonGN'swin:p

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN in Seattle

KFC is hilarious, last year you guys said the same thing about the refs. You guys were like we paid the ref, thats why we won, Give me a Kit-Kat. The ref was brutal both ways, and about the questionable PK. The linesmen initially said he didnt see it, but he asked another committee member that was watching on the sideline and he said that it was a hand ball, whether it was accidental he didnt know. So dont rag on the ref, it was the tourneys fault for putting two refs in a situation like that. Would you guys have rather had that committee member who was wearing that sweet ribbon ref the game. quote from the committee, "we are not proffesionals, please paji"

Highlight of the tourney, milk loving raju chohan gets finals MVP after Mr. Resham Singh did some bargaining. What did the guy do the whole game, except look like a puss after Mr. Jas Mattoo megged him atleast 7 times. They didnt even have an award for the finals, Resham just gave the tourney money to announce milk boys name. Thats classic finger licking stuff.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GN in Seattle

Originally posted by Kokanee
KFC is hilarious, last year you guys said the same thing about the refs. You guys were like we paid the ref, thats why we won, Give me a Kit-Kat. The ref was brutal both ways, and about the questionable PK. The linesmen initially said he didnt see it, but he asked another committee member that was watching on the sideline and he said that it was a hand ball, whether it was accidental he didnt know. So dont rag on the ref, it was the tourneys fault for putting two refs in a situation like that. Would you guys have rather had that committee member who was wearing that sweet ribbon ref the game. quote from the committee, "we are not proffesionals, please paji"

Highlight of the tourney, milk loving raju chohan gets finals MVP after Mr. Resham Singh did some bargaining. What did the guy do the whole game, except look like a puss after Mr. Jas Mattoo megged him atleast 7 times. They didnt even have an award for the finals, Resham just gave the tourney money to announce milk boys name. Thats classic finger licking stuff.

Classic Kokanee post, HES BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0