Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Bring It On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well well.........looks like we have the boys and girls soccer club a little upset with the Blaze physical play.
3 words for you geeks.

BRING IT ON

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
physical play?

Buddy ... there's a difference between physical and dirty - I suggest you figure it out. Every team that we've talked to about you guys has the same mantra "man those guys are dirty bastard..."

fingers

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
physical... hahaha.
you guys get carded more than a 16-yr old girl in a liquor store.
a piece of advice. your hands are used for throw-ins, not punching.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring what on, fcukface? You guys are the cheap cnuts. You want the rest of us to play like you, is that it? You're dreaming. Most of us are in it for fun, socializing, fitness and a passion for football, not so we can hack guys down then trash talk them, the ref and anyone else in sight for ninety minutes straight because we're insecure about ourselves, our lives, or a lack of penis length. As Teelay said there is a big difference between being physical and being cheap. You guys don't have a clue what it is. The other thing I find amazing about you guys is how good you think you all are. Ha. Take a step back, give your head a shake and take a look at the big picture. Maybe then you'll come back to reality. All the other teams in this group have been friendly and most have had a beer or two with each other after the game. Every team except you lot. Hmmmm. If you think it's coincidence then truly, you are an idiot.

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring it on, what a joke! I have never seen your team play, but from the sounds of it you are a bunch of idiots. Iron Mike and NK would love the opportunity to meet these bozos in cup play.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto, the reason we don't stay to drink with the other team is we are normally too busy going to the pub to mack your girlfriends. Your girls all seem to think we were friendly enough.

And the penis size thing, they seemed to think we were more than adequate, indeed a few were amazed by the girth of the premium during their boneing.

Iron Mike, we would love to play you guys, but you'll be knocked out way before we ever would meet.

anyway i would to wish you all good luck

Army

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bring it on?

Stepping into a lateral thought pattern for a moment.....isn't bring it on another way of saying banter? I believe there is a thread that already exists of this nature? Is this a rookie mistake or do they want their own thread?

I would not underestimate the force and power of the Nk train. to assume victory before you've been beat is naive, to say the least.

I hope we do play in the cup...it would be an interesting match...I hear you have skill, to some degree, but those who oppose you in your div think there may only be 2-3 decent players and the rest, for the most part, seem average. Half, I hear, have not cleared the puberty stage. Do you sneak into the pubs...minors?

managerslookingforwardtoamatchinthecup

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chill

You geeks really have nothing better to do than complain about another team that is obviously 10 times your calibre.
Relax Dapotayto.....whatever the hell that means.....god you're a nerd!! I think you're the one that is insecure becuz you've been bitching about the Blaze for months without any logical progression whatsoever......give it up pal.
You're just another geek with too much time on his hands that doesn't know #&*% about football, otherwise you'd actually be playing for a good team.

:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You geeks really have nothing better to do than complain about another team that is obviously 10 times your calibre

If you were 10 times the calibre, would you be in SECOND place in the SECOND division? What does that make Cliff Avenue, the team that is spanking you this year?

JustanotherGeekCaptain

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ooh, that hurts Blaze rep no. 1! I'm a nerd and I don't know shite about football! Oh no, you hurt my feelings. I will have to go kill myself now. I have not 'bitched about you guys for months with no logical progression'. I couldn't give a flying fcuk about your team.

Blazearmy, the chicks I bang wouldn't give you a second look. I've seen you guys and I sure as hell ain't worried about losing any women to you. That would be the proverbial 'cold day in hell' if that ever happened. Keep on dreaming. Why don't you stick a cokc in Blaze rep's mouth and shut him up. You might actually get some for once and you could kill two birds with one stone that way. Good luck.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze punks! I have never seen in my life such a bunch of cheap cnuts on a soccer pitch. It just shows everyone your maturity level when you start a thread called "Bring It On".

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 1 Rep,

Go back to the trailer park.
NUF SAID!!!

"Trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside....":wa: :knvb: :bronco:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go back to the trailer park.

We're from Tsawwassen, we don't allow trailer parks here. We keep that sort of thing out in Surrey.

I gotta tell ya, were not to happy having to play in East Van either.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew I shouldn't have entered this thread but here I am. Curiousity kills the cat.

BRING IT ON!

Macho in the extremist.

Who the fcuk are the Blaze anyway?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While we wait for blazearmy to respond (he types with one digit), I would like to say:

BRING IT ON! :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting, BlazeArmy was browsing this forum, I swear. He must have to left to get a testosterone shot. Oh wait, there is a knock at my door. ..........It's some guy wearing six studs with a tattoo of a flame larger than his bicep. Should I open the door? Too late he just kicked it in. Help me!

:D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh oh, if Blazearmy's got his velcro gloves on you could be in big trouble. Clench those cheeks together, Ballbaby!!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh oh, if Blazearmy's got his velcro gloves on you could be in big trouble. Clench those cheeks together, Ballbaby!!!

Oh great, another TTP'er who thinks I have a hairy ass. I'm getting a complex. :rolleyes:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, KNVB sent pm's out to everyone about your...you know. I just wanted to warn you. Don't worry, no one ever looks in this thread anyway, Ballbaby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0