Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just speaking the truth, i'll place some bets if you dont think the Devils will win Div 1 and the Bradner Cup.....
Pretty safe bet,betting that you'll win the league when you're in first with 1 game left. 1st place div 1 team to win the Bradner, good shot yes, still have to beat teams like Inter and Poco Castillians masters prem and ACBC Coyotes. Would anyone like to bet that Marga gets relegated as well.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They could do the double this year...winners of Div 1, bradner cup....possibly the pak cup...could be the first treble ina longgg time

Sorry im still confused....what team do you play for? You have not made it obvious enough yet. Starting to sound like bam bam

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just seen we play @ John Oliver, the grass there is almost as bad as Aldergroves.

What is it with teams being so adamant to not play on turf that they would rather play on a sand/gravel/grass field?

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just seen we play @ John Oliver, the grass there is almost as bad as Aldergroves.

What is it with teams being so adamant to not play on turf that they would rather play on a sand/gravel/grass field?

Hmmmm..very very fast young team agaisnt a slower, old, but very skilled team.....a very shrewd move.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, they've got to get passed the first round.

Sorry, i don't know anything about the FV Red Devils - i take it they're at the top of Div 1 just by pure luck right? I'm expecting our extra years of experience and slow, but indefinite play will be all we'll need to give them a game.

The experience counts, right? Just checking

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, they've got to get passed the first round.

Sorry, i don't know anything about the FV Red Devils - i take it they're at the top of Div 1 just by pure luck right? I'm expecting our extra years of experience and slow, but indefinite play will be all we'll need to give them a game.

The experience counts, right? Just checking
The experience will be good for both teams I would say

Sid

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was soccerfan a last minute transfer from the Nomads? Think we have a new Hype FC. I would put beer on FVRD not winning the Bradner or Pak.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

It is our home park and usual game time. Back in the day teams use to ALWAYS play on grass. What you want us to do put a tarp over it for the next week? Please don't compare us to Aldergrove. Please.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is our home park and usual game time. Back in the day teams use to ALWAYS play on grass. What you want us to do put a tarp over it for the next week? Please don't compare us to Aldergrove. Please.

No i wouldn't mind playing on grass if it were actual grass, i played there in December and i doubt since then it's changed that much. There was as much gravel and sand as there was grass, even the Delta players were saying how bad it was. Either or it'll be a good game, for sure the MOTW.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVRD, Inter and Yotes are the odds on favorites for Bradner Cup. I wouldn't be surprised to see Yotes v Inter in both Cup finals.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would bet the moon that fvrd wont win either cup, as I'm pretty sure jimmy jones signed half the team

Don't you mean, "I would bet the moon that fvrd wont win either cup, as Rich didn't wanna play against Poco and had no chance of winning a trophy so he took his ACBC team to Jimmy, and then Jimmy signed half of the ACBC team"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0