Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
littered with prem players? 17-18 players? More then a bit far fetched. We had 14 tonight.

I can confirm you only had 14 and more than 1 chance :eek:. Our keeper barely got his fingers on one headed for the bottom right corner, when your coach turned to me and said, " TSN turning point?" Great game Gummers, your team moved the ball fast up the wings and you mid-field was very strong.

Good luck the rest of the way !!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes but we made the jump before dropping to 12th place in Div 1 ;)

Yeah we suck this year ... it's probably going to be a blowout :p

Maybe the 3 BC Titles, 3 Imperial and 6 Pak Winners in our room aren't enough experience.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks,

A bit off-topic but who has the other BC title? (I'm assuming Dobbin counts for 2 of them)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah we suck this year ... it's probably going to be a blowout :p

Maybe the 3 BC Titles, 3 Imperial and 6 Pak Winners in our room aren't enough experience.

Well we know it's enough experience to get to 12th at least. That and Quarterfinals of Bradner. :)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found a distinct advantage for Inter. I was going to check this game out but realized it's at 7:30 in Golden Ears. Shitty deal for Sentinel haveing to get out there and get any sort of warm up in. They still win though, and I will owe Franchise no beer.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found a distinct advantage for Inter. I was going to check this game out but realized it's at 7:30 in Golden Ears. Shitty deal for Sentinel haveing to get out there and get any sort of warm up in. They still win though, and I will owe Franchise no beer.

it's the only time we could get all weekend, not our first choice but we want to play in ridge at least so it's a somewhat home game.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
7:30 in Ridge these days is a piece of cake w/ the Golden Ears bridge.

Back in the day (breaks out Grandpa Simpson voice), I remember having that start time on a Friday night, and being lucky to have 11 for kick-off, even after military like planning to have at least a couple guys early on the other side w/ cars, and running shuttles back and forth from the ferry, so guys could walk on and not sit in line.

In 2003, when Langley just got promoted back to Premier, that also meant getting there just in time for a 7-0 humping at the hands of a very good GEU squad. Good times.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warm up? haha, Stall have you ever seen us actually warm up? Team will be there for game time.;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So as for the game, it started with them all over us for the first 10 mins until our first real break with a huge deflection goal, then another one shortly after for us on a nice finish. They pulled one back on some nice passing finished well by k.Lewis. Then after the half we made it 3-1 on a long distance shot, then our fourth came as they started pushing up. Then with about 20 left they scored and put us on the back foot before we rounded off the win in what musta been added time. For sure the best game inter have played, and I must add that sentinel are a classy set of guys with some very good players. However you guys gotta tell your sidelines too keep it shut, all I heard whenever I had the ball was stupid comments like foul him etc. And also after we score our first hearing them say oh well were still gonna win 5-1 so who cares backfired for sure. Thanks for the clean game sentinel, hopefully see you guys again soon enough.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0