Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think the sentinel aldegrove premier game is gonna be a great one. I think sentinel will be able to take this one, pumping 3 or 4 past pan-hand ratvay ;)

I agree with you, but I'm not sure ratvay was thier keeper last year or not but if so he isn't anymore as aldy prem stole mission's keeper from last year (the grade 12 kid Tyson)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's this weekends Bradner Cup games, my predictions in bold. Sentinel/Aldergrove should be a cracker.

Port Moody Gunners B - SFC Guildford
DFC Razorbacks - 1 - Abbotsford Utd SC - 2C
Surrey Bullets - 2B - LUFC Athletics - M1
TWU Titans - 1 - Rogue Athletic Club - 3B (Why not? Most of Rogue beat them last year :))
Peace Arch Utd B - 1 - Athletic Club BC B - 1
Sentinel FC - 1 - Aldergrove Utd - P (Would love to see them knock a Prem team off)
GEU Strikers - U21 - Surrey Coyotes A -
North Delta SC B - 1 - North Delta SC A - P
LUFC Wolves - 2C - Poco Castilians FC - MP
Peace Arch Dragons - MP - BC United A - 2B
Aldergrove Utd - MP - GEU Inter - 2A
Peace Arch FC - M1 - Peace Arch Utd - MP
Poco Royals FC - 2A - NDSC Utd Alumni A - MP
Fraser Valley Red Devils - 1 - North Delta SC Titans - 2C
Fraser Valley Athletic - 3C - SFC Rangers - 1
Cloverdale FC - 3B - Poco Revolution FC - 1

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Masters Teams won't be able to handle the speed and youth of the Open teams, it isn't really a fair fight.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you picked geu u21 over the coyotes, really? our u21 team is horrible, how they beat the dynamo i have no idea but i'm sure if the coyotes play well it won't be close.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you picked geu u21 over the coyotes, really? our u21 team is horrible, how they beat the dynamo i have no idea but i'm sure if the coyotes play well it won't be close.

Yeah, that's pretty much why I picked them, because they beat the Dynamo. I just figured since they were young they probably had speed and speed kills.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Masters Teams won't be able to handle the speed and youth of the Open teams, it isn't really a fair fight.

The masters have all that experience and will play the game the way it should be played, pass and move, simple stuff. The youth have speed but make bad decisions. Most think they are C. Ronaldo. etc.. and don't make good team players.

I would bet on experience over speed.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, that's pretty much why I picked them, because they beat the Dynamo. I just figured since they were young they probably had speed and speed kills.

we beat the dynamo as well.....but am looking forward to playing this u-21 team, most teams we play against, we're normally the younger guys, so stal, if we win is that an upset :rolleyes:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
some of the more interesting matchups include:
Sentinel FC - 1 v Aldergrove Utd 'A' - P... a great match-up, should be a cracker !
North Delta SC 'B' v North Delta SC 'A'- P ....nd derby ?
Port Moody Gunners 'B' - 1 v SFC Guildford - 1 ....my MOTW for this round. this game should be quite entertaining.
Peace Arch Utd 'B'- 1 v Athletic Club BC 'B' - 1....if acbc have all their guys it will be a good game
TWU Titans - 1 v Rogue Athletic Club - 3B ..even though div 1 vs div 3, majority of rogue played div 1 last year, could be an interesting game
DFC Razorbacks - 1 v Abbotsford Utd SC - 2C ......upset maybe ?
Peace Arch Dragons - MP v BC United 'A' - 2B ....can bc utd beat the mighty dragons?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0