Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boston will repeat!

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats right ladies you heard me. Canucks out in the first round and Bruins repeat last year!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree about the Canucks but Boston is not getting out of the East this year.........Leave that to the Rangers/Flyers/ or Penguins. :)

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree it will be very tough to get through to the final for boston as the competition is much harder in the East with better calibre teams and players but they will get through.

Stallion I can recall many keepers rookie in fact that took their teams to the finals and won so your comment is just stupid as are you. Anyone can win at any given time! Go back in your hole or wake up.

On a side note we are on the same page with the 49's you just need a little education on hockey :)!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not saying rookies can't, but normally they're not called up because of injury to the 2 guys ahead of him, for the start of playoffs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, Lucic isn't Croatian..........He's as much Croatian as I'm a Rangers supporter. Or lover of the Queen. :)

If the Bruins win the cup again, I will wear a Rangers top in the Nations Cup beer gardens. Fact.

If the Flyers win, I want beer for a day please. RF, deal?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the adding maching is going absolutely crazy ay the Ross residence right about now...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I offered him $5.99 last year and he wouldn't bit. Ironic really since they look like table clothes.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the adding maching is going absolutely crazy ay the Ross residence right about now...

The Scottish accountant in me indeed went into rapid action.
Happy to report I've got that AND The C&C donation covered mate. :)
See that way I still get a beer bought for ME at the Ethnic Tourney. ;)

Deal Burnsie if the Flyers win.
EXCEPT - If the Nucks take home the prize you treat me in the garden ma Keltic brotha?

Come on Penguins. :cool:

Back on topic - Bruins suck Robbie!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Scottish accountant in me indeed went into rapid action.
Happy to report I've got that AND The C&C donation covered mate. :)
See that way I still get a beer bought for ME at the Ethnic Tourney. ;)

Deal Burnsie if the Flyers win.
EXCEPT - If the Nucks take home the prize you treat me in the garden ma Keltic brotha?

Come on Penguins. :cool:

Back on topic - Bruins suck Robbie!

Deal, Bigyin. :) Let's go, Kings!

:)

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how Brad Marchand is still up in everyone's kitchen. I guess 3 points in game 7 of the SCF will do that... Just a great player...

Anyway, back on topic, I think the Canucks will finally realize they cant play like douches and win... if they would only knock off the dishonourable crap, they'd probably wax the Kings... on the other hand, Philly and LA are two teams that are danger opponents if everything is clicking - much like Boston was last year...

As for my Bruins, I dont see them getting past the Rangers... the Canucks are missing Daniella, and we are missing Horton... at some point that becomes an insurmountable problem, I think...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0