Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Round of 16 - Switzerland vs Ukraine [R]

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ukraine to squeek one out. Won't matter in the end, though -- neither of these teams are gonna go far.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crappy PK's by both teams, not just the swiss....

Ukraine moves on!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunate for the Swiss; not conceding a single goal and they get knocked out. Good performance, though.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Crappy PK's by both teams, not just the swiss....

Ukraine moves on!

I beg to differ...Shevchenko should have sunk it, but why down the other Ukey's who buried em'? I thought it was a pretty even match...CONGRATS to the boyz in yellow!!

ONTO THE THUMB SUCKERS!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
(anyone else thing Totti is a fcuken clown?)

striker14

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
I beg to differ...Shevchenko should have sunk it, but why down the other Ukey's who buried em'? I thought it was a pretty even match...CONGRATS to the boyz in yellow!!

ONTO THE THUMB SUCKERS!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
(anyone else thing Totti is a fcuken clown?)

striker14

It was an even match. Both ****ing teams were ****ing horrible. It's too bad that teams like that are left when an entertaining team like the Ivory Coast is not there.........Poor seedings I guess........

If I have to watch another game as bad as this shite, I will retire from watching international football.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts