Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Group C - Argentina v Ivory Coast [R]

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actors is right... I hope they get knocked out early because I can't stand that crap :mad:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The time wasting and diving are bs. Argentina has so much skill that they shouldn't have to pull that shite.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
****ing disgraceful, especially that fanny at left back. Get a ****in' haircut you cheater. :mad:

BTW, Joe Cole was no better today...........:mad: He was diving every ****ing opportunity he had and trying to urge the ref into carding his opponent. Bull shite.......:mad:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bunch of diving, cheating, handballing, drug using, overeating idiots. Guess Maradona had quite an effect on them when they were youths.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
A bunch of overeating idiots.

You tell 'em! Damn overeaters with their stretched stomachs and lack of self-control. Don't they know they should eat five small meals a day instead of three big ones! Ungh, I can't stand those guys!

Geez, did they clean out your local all-you-can-eat just before you got there or what?

And let's get realistic here. Which team doesn't resort to diving, time-wasting and other theatrics in the World Cup. Name one.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0