Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bombings in London

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There were 3 explosions in London this morning. 2 in the tubes and one on a double decker bus. 33 confirmed dead I hear.

First off, has anyone heard from or spoken to Ian yet? I lost his number when I lost my cell. Jinky? RF? I know he takes the tube in the morning.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awful series of events. Another 'victory' for Al Qaida extremists apparently..... :mad: I believe Fastshow is in France right now.....let's hope so.

I would hate to say it but these fcukers are never going to be stopped. They know how to breech security forces. :(

May all the deceased rest in peace and let's hope all the families cope with it to the best of their abilities.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last I heard it was 4 explosions, 3 in the tubes, and 1 on the bus (possible suicide bomber). also 33 confirmed, not including the bus.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't help but think that this event coincides with the rewarding of the Olympics to London. Makes me wonder if attacks were planned in Paris if they were rewarded the games. Perfect way to strike terror. Rejoicing one day, horror the next day. G8 Summit on top of it? Terrorist haven.

Everyone assumes it was an Islamic group. Sinn Fein's Gerry Adams has already denied any involvement and expressed his condolences.

Crazy world. I'm going to the gym. Lucky me.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been on the phone all morning trying to make sure family are ok. All the networks were down as far as getting cell phone or text messages through. Everybody is alright though, this time. One of our friends was on the train in the Circle line bombing at Liverpool Street, but she was OK too. After being let of the train by rescuer workers, she had to walk past the carnage off the second carriage where the bomb went off. Could you imagine..... probably not. :mad:

When it gets that close to home, you shake so bad, you want to rip somebody's fukcing head off. Problem is you are totally helpless and are at the absolute mercy of these cnuts. Absolute fukcing chaos.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aside from Ian, Max Blink is also over there, hopefully he is also A-OK.

Personally, I don't think the 2012 Olympics have anything to do with this... the G8 summit is the direct link.

It does make you wonder how there possibly could not have been some sort of warning leading up to this? We have heard repeatedly over the last couple of years reports from the US Homeland Security documenting terrorist "chatter" that would indicate an imminent (sp?) attack. Is this a direct failure in the so-called war on terror?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just posted on cnn.com

at least 40 fatalities, over 160 wounded. these fcukers gotta pay.
dopeashell is out that way as well, hopefully he wasn't checking out london today.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Aside from Ian, Max Blink is also over there, hopefully he is also A-OK.

Personally, I don't think the 2012 Olympics have anything to do with this... the G8 summit is the direct link.

It does make you wonder how there possibly could not have been some sort of warning leading up to this? We have heard repeatedly over the last couple of years reports from the US Homeland Security documenting terrorist "chatter" that would indicate an imminent (sp?) attack. Is this a direct failure in the so-called war on terror?

I didn't mean to say that it had anything to do with the rewarding of the Olympics but rather an opportune time for a strike to occur.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocked and sick to my stomach. How anyone can justify killing innocent people in cold blood escapes me.

First thing I thought of was Fastshow as well. Hoping he's OK. Max too...post soon guys.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
I didn't mean to say that it had anything to do with the rewarding of the Olympics but rather an opportune time for a strike to occur.

I wonder if they had planned to bomb which ever city won the olympic bid ?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
I wonder if they had planned to bomb which ever city won the olympic bid ?
This would suggest then that there would be "chatter" directly linked to NYC if we are led to believe the US is really on top of this stuff.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I rang Fasty's mobile today and only got his voicemail. I hope he is in the south of France on his holiday but I did receive two e-mails from his work PC yesterday. I don't know if Saint is back in London from China yet but Veronica Lie is still the capital.

Did anyone else see the BBC film, "Dirty War" on movie central yesterday? The similarities and timing are just spooky.

Sad to say it but if muslim terrorists are involved, Enoch Powell will be viewed in a whole new light.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
This would suggest then that there would be "chatter" directly linked to NYC if we are led to believe the US is really on top of this stuff.
new york and other major US cities were put on an orange alert imediately following the bombings in london, and called on thousands of extra law enforcement officers for security on their rail systems.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a "reaction" though to an obvious event and not what I'm talking about at all.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard from Fasty and he's fine. He just missed a bomb by 5 minutes at Allgate (sp). Beanbag is stuck in a car on the M25. Roni is safe as well.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great news Jinky - Cheers.

crafty cokcney said:
you want to rip somebody's fukcing head off.

Ditto.

I saw a person holding a sign in Washington DC that said:

"We are all British today".

I've been back and forth on the email to my mates in England today and must say I'm so fcuking choked I feel like it was 9/11.
Maybe not the same body count but it's all the same to me folks.

I sense another 'finest hour'.

GreatBritainforever

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF- has this changed anybodies minds on the other side of the pond in regards to the british troops in combat in iraq. or are they still against blair's decision to fight??

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
RF- has this changed anybodies minds on the other side of the pond in regards to the british troops in combat in iraq. or are they still against blair's decision to fight??

A very good question. "Great" Britain might be better if it kept its troops and politics closer to home, say in England. :confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0