Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Blah, Blah, Blah is right

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Looks like some bitter posts on here.

So, sorry that your Saturday afternoons didn't go according to plan. All you plumbers there on the sidelines. Is that the best you can come up with for a Saturday afternoon...watching a relegation battle involving a team that you all think is utter shite? And talking utter shite on here and no doubt on the sidelines yesterday.

You all need to get a life!

No really, you need to get a life!:rolleyes:

Thanks for coming out anyway.

Dazza

:bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you plumbers there on the sidelines.

"Hi pot, this is kettle. Kettle this is pot." Not that I need to justify why I went down to watch the game, but we do have some friends on the Peg-Olys team. That is a tough concept for you to grasp, especially when no one in the league likes your team. :p It was a disappointing result at the end of the day because it would have been interesting to see what the league would have done with three teams who were tied for last spot. Oh well, Peg still has a chance to stay up but I would think Biminis has a better chance at this point.....

I must go and get a life now.

Biglegs

Oct 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh really?

Dazza has every right to take the piss. Lomas did the business on the field fair and square.

Come on - as much fun as it is to read - do you really think our team is motivated by comments on TTP?

If there are bitter pills being swallowed it's by those who don't give the 'Lomas enough credit. There are good players on the 'Lomas as with Peg Olys. If either team could get them to all show up to one game all the better.

...as for the name calling... Fastshow - you need to seek some sort of hypno-therapy to get over the benchwarming trauma you suffered. (I remember you being both Olys and Lomas designated Pylon.) Translate that into whatever level of the plumbing hierarchy you like.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure Dazza has a right but the mucker is full of 101 excuses and hasn't posted in eons :rolleyes: Any slagging he gets on here he deserves.

Here's a little tidbit on why I personally slag him on here whenever I can:

About 3 years ago, the Mermaids ran a Euro 2000 pool which I promoted here. I did it free of charge. How many times has he or any other one of the Mermaids entered a TTP pool (other than the Gaffa)? In fact, I've emailed Dazza before and he's said "oh for sure mate, I'll enter"... I'm still waiting :rolleyes:

OK, actually I just slag him because he's a big bald cnut that's easier to windup than a Tony The Tiger Speed Racer... but the above really did happen :D

~Regs.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there are bitter pills being swallowed it's by those who don't give the 'Lomas enough credit. There are good players on the 'Lomas

Biglegs,

The only credit your bunch of muckers deserve is what they have earned. They fought to stay up in Div. 1 and credit to them for that but don't start saying they are a good team. Face facts the Muckers are a bottom tier team in Div .1 and that's the way it will stay unless they do get some "good" players.

Parkhead

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
classic stuff!

...........you need to seek some sort of hypno-therapy to get over the benchwarming trauma you suffered. (I remember you being both Olys and Lomas designated Pylon.)

How long did it take you to come up with that pearl of a pisstake, gobshite? I'd like to alter history to suit my insecurities as well little fella but my enduring memory of being lumbered playing for your orange scourge that season was your mentor ringing me up every fcuking night talking about training and the plans he had for me. That little freak had an unnatural preoccupation with my fitness. Or lack thereof. It may be nice to be loved but when it's by a middle-aged man who dyes his hair the authorities should never be far off.

It's also a great experience playing for a captain who 'doesn't do' confrontation. You couldn't make it up. You should try running about more without actually going anywhere. A metaphor for your life, undoubtedly.

The Olys didn't designate me as their pylon at all, I did it for them. I just liked to help Mario set up the nets. I have simple needs. And they don't come much more simple than the Peg/Olys.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty

I have simple needs. And they don't come much more simple than the Peg/Olys.

I don't get it???

Fasty will you be sporting the Peg/oly's colors in the Hall of Fame? I think your hat is on the way.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
affirmative........

Not to worry Ginge, I haven't been getting it of late either. Meet you at Voda at ten bells tonight, together we can put an end to this barren patch.

Actually, that didn't really come out the way I meant it. That's how rumours start innit?

Of course I'll be wearing my Peg hat to the hall of fame. Where is the hall in relation to Lonsdale? I'll get a lift with the Captain.
It should go without saying that my hat only says Peg on it as I go out of my way to mislead people into thinking I played for the 'A' team. B.A. Baracus. Me, him, the Ambleside tournament.........

In the words of Canadian poet laureate Bryan Adams, they were the best days of my life.

Which doesn't say much for the rest of my life, does it?

I'll get my coat.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg/Fasty

Ah yes the Ambleside tournament, wasn't that the " Summer of '69" when your were dating "Diana."

Do you have any insight on who might win Englands big LDV Vans Trophy match today today between Shrewsbury T. vs Carlisle U. Any injury's to report before I make my wager. You are probably familiar with the grounds as well, Gay Meadow. Is it a nice pitch? I will be watching the game on PPV at Voda, see you there. I'll be the one in the Pringle sweater and the tartan pants.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy-peasy......

Back Shrewsbury, Northern sides don't travel well. It's a lovely night, however, balmy in fact. That might come into it. Or not, as the case may very well be. Meteorology.

My ankle's a bit tender after fives the other night but other than that I'm injury free. Thanks for asking. I don't know how I fcuked my ankle while sat on the bench but there it is. I'm a clumsy cnut, I really am. I need Conway to help me stay upright again.

I'm chuffed to see you'll be wearing the Pringle sweater I bought you last Valentine's Day. That was heaven. I need to get my gimp kit back off JAGS, he's had it fcuking ages.

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is TTP

Regs,

Here's a little tidbit on why I personally slag him (Dazza)on here whenever I can:

Of all TTPers, you should know you do not need justification for slagging anyone, let alone Dazza. He may be a cnut but he is entertaining. This TTP thing is for whining, griping and slagging. Your little tidbit is irrevelent to the TTP name and cause. I think your motive to divulge your little tidbit was skewed by the victory the Mermaids had over your beloved Pegs. Very bitchy.

Don't make excuses, just stick to your usual whining and slagging.

Boogienights

P.S. Well done Mermaids. :wa: :wa: :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This TTP thing is for whining, griping and slagging. Your little tidbit is irrevelent to the TTP name and cause.
Thanks for the info. The fcuking cnut of a site owner here never answers my emails when I ask what the site is about and for :rolleyes:

The only thing I love about Peg/Olys are the retro kit they sport... Best uni I ever wore :D

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0