Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big foot exposed

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somehow i don't think i'm going to believe that the Pictured hunters Cleetus and Enos
shot the never before found Mysterious Bigfoot.... but i will believe that inside that cooler is dear old crazy Uncle .....Grandpa ?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the **** are they going to compare the DNA test to? The last Bigfoot they found?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can confirm bigfoot/sasquatch does exist. I met her in 2003, whiterock BC. She looked just like your everyday hot blond in the summer time. That was until I had her undressed and ran my hands up her back only to find a 1 inch thick coat of peach fuzz/hair running up her entire back....She goes by the name Jenny and may still lurk in the area, dressed and looks just like a human, but believe me gentlemen she is more hairy then team full of greeks in the steam room...and is not human at all. You find that girl you find the DNA you are looking for...still gives me the shivers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As of Tuesday, the two Georgia men who perpetrated the hoax were nowhere to be found. According to the Web site of Searching for Bigfoot, Inc, the organization plans to pursue legal action against the men.

Maybe one of the single best piss-takes ever! :D

Honestly, when I saw the original photo, I thought it looked a dead ringer to the Big Foot on Scooby Doo, who turned out to be Mr. Reeves, the Resort Caretaker in disguise.

Those pesky kids...

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude:

That's "meddling kids." Zoinks!

Carry on,

Trece

Velma update

c/p

Velma is a lesbian: The evidence that this logic-minded bespectacled character being a closet case may be pretty weak ,but it's accepted as fact in most quarters.Velma was grocery shopping one day when she met the woman of her dreams. She was whisked off her feet and right into the middle of the gay-rights movement. Velma now lives in lovely San Francisco with her loving wife, Martina, and their two adopted children, Brian and Kate."

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts