Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best/worst Refs

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

By far one of the worst refs this league has.

there was another topic on here somewhere i read about the same ref. this guy is a constant joke, how have bc soccer not realized this guy gets more complaints against him than any other surely. I have been sent off by this guy (not saying much) but however the guy is a tool. I dono if it's just me but i get bored and frustrated playing in a game with him as ref. stop and start....stop and start....stop and start....stop and start.... K i understand bc soccer don't have many refs but too be turthfully honest this guy doesn't care about the game he cares about the money and how reffing makes him feel big seen as he is only 5'2. Hope he doesn't have ttp or i may see a few more reds

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

is that the old guy from maple ridge, who is sometimes a little buzzed when he does his games?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

is that the old guy from maple ridge, who is sometimes a little buzzed when he does his games?

I was going to mention 9 times out of 10 I smell a hint of liquor....

I think the center circle as well is getting lobsided on the turf as he never moves from it

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Herb knows he's bad but is a very nice guy and I would still have a beer with him if asked. I would not have a beer with curly as he doesn't deserve my or anyone else's time. Seriously this guy/girl has huge problems and that being that he/she is a very small man/woman and probably got no chicks/guys in high school.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Herb's only Bad because he's old. just like Manny (Coke bottle glasses) I don't think Manny refs anymore. He's older then Guru for fak's sake. Hreb was probably better when he was younger. right Guru? But the other guy we're talking about Pubic hair is dreadful by far the worst Ref out there. what's he like when he ref's two Langley teams or Two Surrey teams? everytime we play against a team from Langley he's all over us. anyone else have this problem. funny no one said a thing about Tin Pooh? I thought he was bad before but he's gotten better. once you get to know him and talk to him with some respect he's fine.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

once you get to know him and talk to him with some respect he's fine.

I think you'll find that with most refs, if you talk (not yell) to them and show respect, they'll do the same. Except for Phil (at least I think that's his name).

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok so who is your favorite Official now that we know who you dislike the most.
I like the way Uppal Handles the middle...no ones perfect but he seems to keep things tight. Oh and with Kev going on a 6 week holiday.....Guess who gets more gigs.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok so who is your favorite Official now that we know who you dislike the most.
I like the way Uppal Handles the middle...no ones perfect but he seems to keep things tight. Oh and with Kev going on a 6 week holiday.....Guess who gets more gigs.

Kevin Uppal is the best IMO. I like most Ref's Rob Brown, David, Tin, Martin. the young cop from Maple ridge Dave I think? J.B. isn't bad. Ziggy's not the best ref but I like him. I ran into him in a local pub and we sat and talked soccer he's a really good guy. he's also carded me more then any other ref.and I like Keith Medford he's not bad and he's anopther good guy.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

There is a heavier set guy with glasses that explains the fouls to the players at fault. he is Awesome! Whenever we have had this guy we know it is gonna be up to us to win or lose the game not win or lose by the ref.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

lol that's JB.

I always get carded by Mark something I think he plays for the All-Blacks.

There's another guy who's good Darren maybe? Slighty younger (early 30's?). Seem to get him alot in Langley.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Franchise did Todd Patrick ever ref you guys this summer?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Tom Babic and Stefan are good ref's

Why because they compliment each other...."your the best dad" "no your best soccer player ever son" "together we are best in BC" lets hug it out.....fuk me

Give your head a shake Hector

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0