Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best lines heard around the park

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, he has said something funny twice in his life, so I figured props were due. I supose I could have changed the credits. Let's say it was Mark Bryan. There, Bryan called Luis a burrito.

Fresh set of Duderhoids comming up for ye, big man.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky thanks mate... I know you're certainly not bitter about Celtic's Old Firm form as of late... :rolleyes:

Origianlly posted by Henrik Sedin
I guess you had to be there.

I guess you'd have to score to once in a while to find the humour in it??? ;)

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Fcuking hell man... any more arse sniffing and LFC2 is going to get Duderhoids...

Watch out Dude, KNVB knows what he's talking about here... MF has been complaining about a nasty case of Dave-a-rhoids for years now :D

"We're going to call it... Preparation H" :p

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going back a few years I was playing co-ed soccer and we had a girl in net.It was in the second half and barely hanging onto to the lead.Anyways the ball was played into our 18 to our keepers feet,I wanted her to waste time until they sent someone in to force her to pick up the ball.So not realizing I shouted out "Helen use your box" fair to say I got a few weird looks after that!!! :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coed is all about the classic shouts, just ask HOS who has come up with many.

"Best head in Coed" was a classic :D

Why he said it about Ralph Wiggum, I don't know? :eek:

~Regs.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage...please elaborate on the "referee, referee...if you don't look after that guy, I will have to take care of him myself" :D

Please comment you sonofabitchassholemuther?%$&$$&!!!!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was doing an 86ers game a few years back & was very amused to hear some of the things Alan Errington was saying about the ref.
In the 2nd half , when Vancouver was kicking to the south-end , Alan was getting more & more vocal because they were losing. After the ref. had given yet another free-kick to the opposition , Alan jumped up & shouted at me
"this **** is like a ****ing compass...he can only point north !"

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both PNE and Alan E. don't post here for months, years even and wouldn't you know it... they both post for the first time on the same day :D

Too funny :D

~Regs.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
While we are on the topic of Skelton we have to put this one out there.

Skelton senior who was coaching at the time says to his proud son Dave:
"not only are you a disapointment as a son but as a soccer player as well"

I wasn't there so perhaps Draven can confirm that I got the quote correct.

The quote was "Not only are you a disappointment as a player, but also as a son". Your quote is actually funnier!! This was quoted at the next training after yours truly received a red. Two minutes earlier, my old man yells at me, "Is there any reason I should keep you on the pitch!?!". I yell back "Yes". Two minutes later, I received the red. :rolleyes:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Going back a few years I was playing co-ed soccer... Anyways the ball was played into our 18 to our keepers feet...I wanted her to waste time until they sent someone in to force her to pick up the ball.

For crying out loud Conductor, it's co-ed and you're trying to waste time? You must play on the biggest try-hard team out there. I wouldn't be surprised if you clowns had championship shirts made prior to the game even being played.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Going back a few years I was playing co-ed soccer and we had a girl in net.It was in the second half and barely hanging onto to the lead.Anyways the ball was played into our 18 to our keepers feet,I wanted her to waste time until they sent someone in to force her to pick up the ball.So not realizing I shouted out "Helen use your box" fair to say I got a few weird looks after that!!! :D

I'm guessing the weird looks didn't have anything to do with what you said.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Skip clatters some young kid who had just got on the park, After the tackle "welcome to the game son"

E-er

Oct 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playing post education soccer up in K-loops, Gareth Wilkshire stops, mid play, to ask the guy if he has a gun rack. Damn near sh*t my pants.......

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Gun Rack

Good times!!! :D

Ktown holds some great memories whether, it was in the College ranks, PCSL or the August long weekend gong show!!!

That's one HUGE BICH!!!

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our goalie in youth soccer, Gerry Wheaton, after our coach asks why the ICSF team is having breakaway after breakaway.

"the field looks a little wop sided..."

Even Rico had to laugh at that one...

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is a wop made?? You take a piece of shite in one hand, a piece of shite in the other hand and slap them together. WOP!!!!!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
E-er said:
Playing post education soccer up in K-loops, Gareth Wilkshire stops, mid play, to ask the guy if he has a gun rack. Damn near sh*t my pants.......

Classic Wilkshire...just classic. :D

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of the loops, stop mid play and hand a kid the ball after megging him. best lines aren't even required, but ask him if "you looking for this" anyways.
aah, the loops. god awfu...err, good times.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0