Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best lines heard around the park

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This year against Lions.

"Ted, anything off this corner is yours"
"Ted, that was in the 6"
Star#1 - "I had the post"

Im still amazed because he still thinks he should have stayed on the post :confused:

My team is great :rolleyes:

White Knight

Sep 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two weekends ago (Nov 28 2004), my CAI team (Div 3 West Coast Over 30s) lost a cup game to a division 2 team called Coq Ajax. Ajax's star center defender definitely helped them win the game - he probably stopped 20 potential break-aways down the center of the field.

Ajax's center defender was very scary looking! He looked like Rip Van Winkle or Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) - long grey hair and a mustash and beard. I think that some of my team were afraid to tackle him for fear of magic or the Rip VW curse.

I've heard that this guy has always looked like this - maybe he really is a wizard!

White Knight

Sep 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic end of game pep-talk from the manager of a Richmond Soccer Team that I played for in 2002-2003 and 2003-2004 seasons:

"We lost 6-1... You guys fcuking suck!"

No wonder the team won 2 games, tied 2 games, and lost the rest! :wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup,

other than, "You guys fcuking suck!", you just can't beat a good Rip Van Winkle piss-take.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Knight...
You posted in the wrong thread. I'll see if a moderator can move your posts to the thread titled:
"You had to be there because it was really funny at the time--No, really.(December 2004)"

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He looked like Rip Van Winkle or Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) - long grey hair and a mustash and beard.
Terry Smith. Yes, he's always looked like that...

Our left back, a few years ago, to a opposing forward who didn't seem to want to let him get back up after a tackle that left both of them on the ground: "what's the matter? Your daddy love you a little too much when you were a child?"

The forward went ballistic, swinging at everything within range. Got himself tossed from the game, and ended up suspended for at least 4 more.

Priceless... :rolleyes:

stew :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0