Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best and Fairest - Goal Scorers Race

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Coach & the Goal Scorers Race

I noticed Coach hasn't responded!!! Surprise, surprise... Get the goal scoring leaders (say top 10) posted on the FVSL website!!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Wee Man.

I am waiting for an answer you Twat !

Get off the Beaver Buzz man. It's making your mouth and fingers move too quick.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Coach

answer what???

BTW, I wonder what Sheldon Kennedy would think of your infatuation with young boys???

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I mentioned to the FV exec's the idea of having a top goal scores list on the FV website at the AGM last year. They said they would implement it this season. Surprise, surprise, nothing done.....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As we already know the Fraser Valley website is a total waste of time so why even bother talking about it?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL website

the Fraser Valley website is a total waste of time
They scheduled PAU's CAT team a league game against Poco the same time and field as their Pak Cup match against NDFC Div. 1!!! :rolleyes: They mustreally need to get the games in???;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,

My feeling is that this is something everyone in the league who has a computer would have interest in. The trick is getting the FVSL to be progressive, and finding someone with time to carry out the initiative.

No LFC2, I will not.

Since you're familiar with the whole process, what you should do is bring it up w/ the guys who represent your club at the meetings (Guru, Rex, Trapper), and get them to table the idea. You already have Coach here who endorses it. All the FVSL really needs is one guy who has time to simply focus only on coordinating w/ refs, and someone with enough savvy to update the mediocre site with the info.

One guy who comes to mind for me is Suburbanator; energetic guy, and computer savvy. Not sure if he has time w/ the new baby girl, and his boy probably starting soccer himself next year, though.

That's the trick, unfortunately.

Now fcuk off, I'm busy.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
One guy who comes to mind for me is Suburbanator; energetic guy, and computer savvy. Not sure if he has time w/ the new baby girl, and his boy probably starting soccer himself next year, though.

Now fcuk off, I'm busy.

I have offered my help with the fvsl tragic website at least twice now. They don't seem to care. I offered to keep it updated (for example updating the links that are still on there from 2002). They have a volunteer that for the most part does the updating.

I would still offer to help if they need someone.

OUt.

PS: Perhaps we can have some "draw" us a better looking fuking logo. That FVSL one on the site looks like it got scanned from a photocopy that was originally a hand sketch which accidently got washed.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try sending this suggestion to one of the people on this link: http://www.fraservalleysoccer.com/executive.htm

It would have to be implemented for next season, though. There would have to be some organization done, and it's far too late for this years cup play. (even the date it was suggested was too late for this year)

A good idea though... there should be a category for best own goal as well... :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This MAY be discussed on the next Up Front broadcast (if I can remember to bring it up)... I believe an executive may be in studio that show...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Regs, someone should bring it up with that guy.:rolleyes:

Somebody has to ask the tough questions.............

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0