Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Masters: The Final

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember the year the Canucks made it to the big dance and the Islanders walked all over them in 4 ..... the Surrey wannabe fireCanucks are in tough .. but every dog has its day..

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to my ASS at the beginning of the second half the score is nil / nil....

Sorry Regs (no thread for the U-21)

Port Moody beat Westside in PK's

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right Demolition

Congratulations to the Surrey Boys (Surrey F.C.)

Coach, R.F., Futbol and all of you ... WELL DONE

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach et all, well done from Coveside FC!

Does this mean if we had off beat you we would be Champs!:rolleyes:

Enjoy the party!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to RF, Coach, Futbol, Sacko, Barry Parno, and the rest of the FireRangers!

:D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations Rangers! You have certainly established yourselves and the FVSL.:)

Winnipeg next? Mac knows that town well.:cool: Maybe you guys can pick up Alikira for the trip for old times sake.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BC Provincial Cup Masters: Quarter Finals

Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor ?
Geez - it is only a game and I thought this site was called Take The Piss - ..... 15 teams will lose their last game - even if it is too windy.

Exactly Taxman...................One winner!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Engrave the trophy quickly this year will ya Coach....you forgot to last time...too long a party I suppose...enjoy it...we'll all try to take it away again next year...congrats!

Regs...it's "RANGERS"...not firerangers!

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, well...Congratulations to Rangers on their Provincial Cup win! Way to go Coach, RF et al...

Coach, more importantly, you will get your #1 ranking again now. But as in year before last, we are relying on you guys to bring the Western Canadians trophy back to where it belongs.

Once again, congratulations boys.

RF: :bronco:

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers don't want the no.1 ranking,
they're more than happy with 5th and winning the cup.
Well done Frase and Coach.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BC Provincial Cup Masters: Quarter Finals

Exactly Taxman...................One winner!

That is great - as I said "every dog has its day".
I am especially happy for RF that "BIG" Fella. A lot of people have said that he has been a loser all his life..... I totally think this is now not true. I am sure this success will lead him to pursue his other dream of winning the floor exercises in gymnastics in the next Olympics.

Coach - enjoy your last ride on the ParnoTrain and further to Sir M's analysis - ensure your guys wear a hat in the summer sun. When are you and RF going to buy me a beer? I hear the Westerns are in Nunavit this year.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off thanks so much for the Congrats from all of you!

Columbus came at us hard in the first 15 and we were under preasure.After that we went on a 10 minute attack where we must have thrown 8 good balls in the box.That seemed to settle the boys down and from then on we were ready to play.
Columbus is a very good team and knocked the ball around very well all day long.
We got a penalty with about thirty to go on a hand ball and Wilkie put us up 1-0.
With about fifteen minutes to go Ian Mclean (man of the match) went on a large solo run down the left side and cracked a ball over to Izatt at the back stick. Izatt wasted no time and calmy slotted home the clintching goal.

Todd and Ian were fantastic today and Tony stopped Sal on a cracker ten minutes into the game.(That was a huge save for us)
Shuey and Izatt ran miles and would not stop working all day long.
Big Barry played 70 minutes of the game with a broken big toe and came out for about fifteen minutes only to get it taped up and ready to go again.

The boys who came off the bench all played very well today!

Hats off to Columbus for being such a Classy Crew.

Sarge ran miles all day and i thought him and his team played a very strong game

I am glad the season is over but for some reason this one feels sweeter than the first one.

Look out Winnipeg.....................here we come!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention a big shout out to good old Glen Ferraro............

Glen was the former captain of the Big Red Machine and was a great player for them.

Glen who is living in Nanaimo was at the pitch before the game to wish the boys good luck.After the match Ziko was first class having a few pints with the boys back in the changeroom.

We have had so many good battles with Glen and the Surrey boys but it was nice to see him there supporting the boys on a very big day!!!(Former North Surrey Alumi ) Regs and Aves!

All class Glen!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0