Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Asshole of the week

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where in the world is Camen...Ops...Bronco San Diego?

I would like to nominate Bronco...not for any particular reason. BTW, where has he gone?
Has he fallen off the face off the earth?
Or has he gone to colonize a new life form on one of the moons orbiting his head? :D

~Nottymixingitup…willhebite?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SoccerStar69/BetterBastard69

Someone was wondering why this guy would sign up for two accounts: well, let me tell you. Some a**holes think it's necessary to back up their opinions by creating alter-egos in order to support themselves. To do so, they create one post, then relog under a different handle and post a second time.

Knob. :mad:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper Right On

I too think it is absolute idiocy to have an alter ego to hide behind.

I always thought you and No2 were the same person? ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos, you're wife called. She just wanted me to remind you to call the kettle black when you get home.

oh, and pick a loaf of bread.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that was funny!

By the way, my friend, that was a compliment to two fine posters!!! No.2 posts sensible well written stuff and so do you. Is there not a Teutonic connection of sorts in your ethnic backgrounds? Following a skilled analytical review of your posts, I concluded you may be one and the same. How is that for reasoning?
;)

Perhaps submitting all of your posts to one of those new websites to catch university and college plagiarism could settle this.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts