Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are there ANY sexy women golfers?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can the other golfers keep their focus with her on the tour? I wouldn't be surprised if Navratalova took up golf because of Gulbris.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it Natalie GulBIS. Not Gulbris. That's what Tiger Woods 2005 for my Xbox says anyway. I always trust what my Xbox says. It's a computer. It's smart.

NatalieGulbisfanclub

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is GulBIS but I decided to throw and r in there just because I would like to throw something else into her. :rolleyes: And because it makes her sound French. French girls are horny and dirty for the most part, you know. I assume the Landing was good to you tonight, One Dart. :D

TheGulbRis Fan Club

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good find Captain. Blessed on the nugget side. She's definitely cute, but I know one way I can make her look a little cuter. ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know there's a few more, i just have to remember their names.
That's always been a problem with me, remembering their names.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kerr Licks LPGA

Kerr Licks LPGA

(Lincoln, Calif.) Twenty-four year old Christie Kerr achieved a narrow victory at the recent LPGA Longs Drugs Challenge at the Nash Bridges Golf Club in Lincoln, Calif. Kerr finished with a four-day total of 8 under par giving her her first professional win. "It was long and hard, but I licked it," Kerr said.

The tournament was highly competitive with Kerr beating out two-time Longs Drug champion and former film actress Juli Inkster. "You just have to open up and stay relaxed. When the pressure was on, Juli choked," she said. Kerr acknowledged that it was a very competitive tournament. "Still, the women have been really friendly to me," Kerr said. "There's always a lot of rumors about the LPGA, how the women are, well, a bit different. But I found them to be really nice to me. Always talking with me in the locker room, complimenting me, patting me on the back. Sometimes a couple of times," she said.

Despite the intensity of the four day tournament, there was still time for cameraderie among the players. "Just the other night, a couple of the girls came by my room and asked me if I wanted to join them in a threesome," Kerr said. "I didn't even know you could play the course after midnight. I don't think they do that back home," she said.

Kerr was obviously proud of winning the Long's trophy. "I'm just in awe. I've never seen one this large before," she said, proudly kissing the trophy. "A couple of the ladies wanted to borrow it last night, but I told them it was all mine."

Kerr, who hails from Miami, was a three-time winner of the Florida State Junior Hooters Championship and also won the South Atlantic WebCam Amateur title in 1996. Kerr earned $135,000 as well as a film offer from Playboy to star in "The Women of the LPGA: Masters of Stroke Play."
Now here is a reason to watch the LPGA!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0