Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone been to Cuba?

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually this is a great question, I am leaving for cuba in 10 days... pls let me know too, thanks

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone knows that the Dominicans make the best cigars. The Cubans roll them too tightly.

Things may have changed, however, now that Dennis is in charge.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ohhh yeah do not buy cigars at the beach, as there will be some people offering them. A friend of mine told me that the legal cigar in Cuba has a stamp and at the airport it can be checked. (if no stamp... there is no cigars and maybe no fly out).

So be careful.

PS See FCbytca....don't get in trouble....well you'll see some familiarity in Cuba ... but not like your beautiful Slovakia.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re cigars: one of the guys on our team made a pilgrimage every year to the Yakima Indian Reservation to pick up cubaños. A little cheaper than flying to Cuba but probably not as much fun...

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re cigars: one of the guys on our team made a pilgrimage every year to the Yakima Indian Reservation to pick up cubaños. A little cheaper than flying to Cuba but probably not as much fun...

Also the home of my alimony payments:(:(:(

Attachments

• 800px-Yakima_Welcome_Sign.jpg
    800px-Yakima_Welcome_Sign.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 49

miniRegs

Apr 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A box of 15 assorted sizes of Guantanamera cost me about $30-35CDN. They are cheaper at the resort than in Varadero, and surprisingly, even cheaper at the airport. Do not buy at the beach - unless you want to get sick from smoking banana leaves. A friend of mine bought a box of 50 at the airport for about $200CDN, although I can't recall the brand.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0