Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Spears that's Not So Innocent

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it on the team- Pratt actually..., buddy emailed me the link, thought you folks would find it funny, I know i do...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it on the team- Pratt actually..., buddy emailed me the link, thought you folks would find it funny, I know i do...

It's definitely funny, and I was hoping you weren't the kind to peruse the online tabloids looking for celebrity gossip. Which it appears you aren't, phew ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's definitely funny, and I was hoping you weren't the kind to peruse the online tabloids looking for celebrity gossip. Which it appears you aren't, phew ;)
No, but my on-maternity-leave wife is, and I actually told her the news and she scoffed at me, laughed and said something to the effect of "I thought you hated the fact that I read this smut" and a little of piece of me died inside. But this morning, around 10 am she called saying she saw it on "E!" or whatever and had to apologize.
I win.:rolleyes:

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHA, it's never funny when you hear of a 16 year old girl getting knocked up, except in the case of the Now Family Wide Trainwreck that has become the Britney Hillbilly Clan
Wombs: Breaking! Jamie Lynne Spears Still Knocked Up Morning After Teen-Pregnancy Revelation!

You'd think with all the resources that the BubbleGum Pop Princess may have afforded her family that lil' sis could at least afford a Jimmy Hat?

The gene pool gets shallower:rolleyes:

Who the FACK cares!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The big dipshit strikes again. Where will he post next so we all can laugh at this fool... only time will tell.

So now Britney's gonna be an aunt? My god!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts