Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[AMSL 2006] Banter and other things.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Note to Yoda :
If you're thinking of protesting this for the win, you may find yourself cut by the team.....

Um....all players were legal Dial, tooooooootally legal.
:eek:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Um....all players were legal Dial, tooooooootally legal.
:eek:
that's eet man.... weer gonna cut choo up so bad man, you're gonna wish we never .... cut choo up so bad...

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
If you don't understand the humour in that, ask Dial 9-1-1 for clarification.

I have a sneaky feeling I know what you mean...:rolleyes:
That's too bad...a couple o' tryhards later and this thread collapses...sad

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Code:
New league ownership group isn't connecting with the fans.
Well as the saying goes you can't always have your cake and eat it too! I'm just happy that there is even ownership. It always surprises me the abuse that ownership takes, and for what just because they step up and try to keep the league organized. It's a shitty job that know one gets credit for doing but whenever a team or individual is upset with them they get dumped on. I never hear or see this people at the annual meeting stepping up to the plate to take on responsibilities. Myself included, why would I? To take everyones abuse for free and yet put in all the countless hours for no money.It's a suckers job and only Regs and Herb are the only others who I can think of, that have done something for the league as a whole and not just for there own team. Even at that though both of them have recieved some kind of money for their services!:confused. :confused:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:

:D

I knew we needed more than just free balloons and hotdogs for the kids.
:D

Maybe we could give out t-shirts. I have about 25 that I have no use for. They read

YG INC: 2006 AMSL PRE SEASON TOURNAMENT CHAMPS

Teams have been getting along too nicely of late. If only there was some controversy we could discuss. Hmmm.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who did they YG's beat 6-0 this week? Fcuking illegal player playing girl elbow throwing tryhard scum.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Code:
Well as the saying goes you can't always have your cake and eat it too! I'm just happy that there is even ownership. It always surprises me the abuse that ownership takes, and for what just because they step up and try to keep the league organized. It's a shitty job that know one gets credit for doing but whenever a team or individual is upset with them they get dumped on. I never hear or see this people at the annual meeting stepping up to the plate to take on responsibilities. Myself included, why would I? To take everyones abuse for free and yet put in all the countless hours for no money.It's a suckers job and only Regs and Herb are the only others who I can think of, that have done something for the league as a whole and not just for there own team. Even at that though both of them have recieved some kind of money for their services!:confused. :confused:

I think Regs was just kidding when he made his original comments. Anyhow...let the piss taking begin.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No he wasn’t. Dial should be strung up by his short and curly ones and pelted with stale sesame seed bagels, toasted, for the deplorable state of 1) The league, 2) Organization 3) field allocations and 4) his hair.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
No he wasn’t. Dial should be strung up by his short and curly ones and pelted with stale sesame seed bagels, toasted, for the deplorable state of 1) The league, 2) Organization 3) field allocations and 4) his hair.

And to think that you once sent me a can of spam because you said that it would last longer than flowers.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0