Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[AMSL 2006] Banter and other things.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I blame it on Rio.

Ferdinand, that is.

Thankfully TheRob wasn't there. He doesn't take losing well. When he lost his virginity he went nuts all over the place.

Sorry about that.

The number ten thing was a little confusing but made it easy to hide after a brick-wall touch. Playing with Ralph Wiggum helped too. Hi Doug!

If only I hadn't drank those 334 beer while on vacation. I may have had enough fitness to make a difference in the key battle against whoever it was we were playing.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Dragons lost the other night I hear... the world is ending :mad:

Or just getting back to reality

Union Jokers won their last 3-1 against Gin and Tonics. I think?

Damnit this does not do us any good for getting into the b division next season.
Bunch of Tryhards.

PS: Young Guns suck, they are playing illegal players, they're a bunch of tryhards, made up championship shirts already, and thier dirty!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard we sold our tournament champion shirts to UJ's for a discounted price, well below regular cost. Also heard that big Dan R has been trying to recapture our lost fee's on the shirts through UJ's cooler sales!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane conditions

Violators 5 Orange Chicks that could shoot the lights out 5

I am officially retiring from keeper duties... My back is killing me this morning, not to mention the sunburn on my neck!!!:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Violators should be kicked outta the league for 2 reasons:

(1) bringing disrepute to the game by allowing Guinness to play;

(2) showing up to a game with 5 players and then walking away... how the hell can you not know you are going to have enough to play beforehand? It wouldn't have been so bad if it were a sunny day and the Dragons could bask in the sun with a plethora of poofta drinks... :mad:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beefeaters - Alot Union Jackers - none, Blackeyes - 1

Once again my face gets in the way of someones arm.
At least it was a guy this time.

We were clearly outmatched and uninterested in this game. No guy subs in the second half didn't help our cause either.

Oh well, it gets us on our way to the B division next year

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns vs Union Jackers - to be rescheduled because of darkness.
Nobody thought to turn on the lights last night at Charles Best

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slappers 3-3 Dragons

Nice night for a jog at Ioco.

It was a fairly mellow game. Very little intensity. A perfect game for my season Daybut.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts 4 Wanders 4

Good game by both teams...lotsa goals from both sides...kept it tight!

Beernuts went up 1-0 about 10 mins in with only 7 players...not bad, and considering it was yours truly who popped it in, now THAT my friends was a gift from God!!

We got all squared up player wise, and the fun began...the Wanders came back and tied it up...then another came from a bullet from just inside the 18 by one of the Wanderes and it went in off of one of our defending girls...hard luck. 2-1

We went back and forth, swapping goals and the game ended as mentioned in a 4-4 tie...good game had by all!

Not much sideline action from us as the rain wouldn't let up...

striker14

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Butter played a flawless game to earn their first win of the season it was as if the other team wasn't even there. Now that we are on a winning streak we may just be unstoppable.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the f***?

Why is the score posted on the standings as a 2-1 win for YG's?
We're rescheduling arent' we? Come on now, that's a cheap way to get a win.
Doesn't surprise me really with you guys but come on.

Did you talk the ref into playing just long enough to consider it a full game for the win?
How come we didn't know he was going to call the game.
I really think it's unfair that we didn't know he was going to call the game. We should have just called it at half and rescheduled.
Sounds like an inside job to me.

Like i said, doesn't surprise me in the least with a team like that.
Whatever you chicken shits, you knew we had you on the ropes

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by: Slappy
Violators should be kicked outta the league for 2 reasons:

(1) bringing disrepute to the game by allowing Guinness to play;

(2) showing up to a game with 5 players and then walking away... how the hell can you not know you are going to have enough to play beforehand? It wouldn't have been so bad if it were a sunny day and the Dragons could bask in the sun with a plethora of poofta drinks...
Whatever... Smoking J's and downing bevies @ Ben Harper was scheduled waay before that match... Sorry our team co-ordinator/representative didn't notify anyone before hand... We did pay the fine and the ref fee... Beat it old man!!!;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are those two of the new teams in our league?
Cool that they went to a concert together.
Now that's sportsmanship.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
What the f***?

Why is the score posted on the standings as a 2-1 win for YG's?
We're rescheduling arent' we? Come on now, that's a cheap way to get a win.
Doesn't surprise me really with you guys but come on.

Did you talk the ref into playing just long enough to consider it a full game for the win?
How come we didn't know he was going to call the game.
I really think it's unfair that we didn't know he was going to call the game. We should have just called it at half and rescheduled.
Sounds like an inside job to me.

Like i said, doesn't surprise me in the least with a team like that.
Whatever you chicken shits, you knew we had you on the ropes

Yoda,
I'll contact Matt and we'll find a time to play the final 22 minutes. I agree...it's a lousy way to win or lose, but I heard you guys were happy with the loss as it will help you guys find your way to Group B...where you want to be.

Cheers Yoda. Glad to see your pot stirring days are not over. It has been a tad slow in the AMSL thread of late, and I know how YG bashing is always good for the ratings ;)

By the way, we got new jerseys this year and we already crested "2006 AMSL CHAMPS" on the inside so that we can turn them inside out on July 30.

Also, our team bags and our team fold-up chairs have 10 stars embroidered on them so they will be up-to date for next year and the year after.

PS Regs, TR was right. It is daybut. I think daybutt is the American spelling.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, I'm curious too know if you are complaining about the scoreline as teams are usually upset when we score more than 4? As for the game I agree I am disappointed about the lights because they actually came on at 11pm. Dan R asked if you wanted to continue the game but supposedly Matt said it wouldn't be fair cause it wouldn't be the UJ's against YG but instead the clan Of Eddys against us as it was only there family of 10 left including there underage goaltender that I kindly told the ref to overlook as we didn't want to win the game on a protest that was in the bag!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts 13 players total (4) Orca Bay's entire team of 26 (2)

Good turnout for the Orca Bay'ers...but our tired Beernuts team who played short at Sunday's game as well were just too much for them :rolleyes: (how do we do it?)

The game after ours (Cosmos vs. All Over) was one to watch. With Cosmos down 4-1 in the 2nd half...they turned on the heat and BAM, 5 goals...some true beauty goals too...

Nice night for the sideline olympics...too bad my team decided to leave to go chow down!

striker14

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0