Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ahhhhh.... Football

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quincy will lead thee

You two poor saps are in for one helluva tough year with big D.

Quincy Carter is awful. You know why they were blowing so much sunshine up Carr's ass? Because he made about 10 throws last night that Carter couldn't, can't and won't be able to in his NFL career. He's just a good athlete posing as a starting QB. Carr is already a far more precious commodity at the pivot than "Quincy, INT" will ever be.

Emmitt Smith needs to give a portion of his carries to Troy Hambrick. This breaking the record thing will probably end up hurting the Cowboys' offense more than it will help them. He doesn't look good running with a huge offensive line in front of him. This is not a good thing.

Joey Galloway was a nice pickup too. Hahahaha. What a pile that guy is. And Ken-Yon Rambo looked tremendous handling punts.

My prediction? 6-10 if they're lucky. You're gonna need HUGE years from Coakley, Nguyen and Glover for it to happen, too.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree KNVB, there was almost as much ass kissing about David Carr last night as one would find in a Gary Mason article:cool: .
Apart from the bullet he threw at the end of the first half that was dropped, he really didn't do a whole lot. Doesn't seem like he's much of a scrambler either, he got sacked a whole lot by an average defence, I don't think he'll fair too well against the better teams in the league. He is only a rookie though, maybe I'll give him at least two games before I reserve judgement.:rolleyes:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
forgot about this thread

Wow, what an opening weekend to the football season.

Niners all the way!

Although a little late, I have been saying it since last year, watch out for Vick! Even though the Falcons lost in a high scoring event to Favre and the Packers (38 - 35), Vick was unbelievable. Running 8 times for 89 yards and passing with the best of them, look for this guy to cause some havoc for upcoming teams.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Kendrell Bell learned all about life in the upper tax bracket after signing his first contract. The New York Times tells us the deal included a $1 million signing bonus.

"But then I got the check, and it was only $624,000," Bell said. "I thought, 'Oh, well, I'll get the other half later.'

"Then I found out that's all there was. I thought, 'They can't do this to me.' Then I got on the Internet and I found out they can."

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0